Photo caption: Beautiful art. Live art demonstration at Gallery 99 – 99 collective on Abbot Kinney.
RECOMMENDED THINGS TO DO ON A THURSDAY
1. Acoustic Thursday’s at Santino’s. Local acoustic sets. Starts at 9pm. Check out Santino’s on Facebook to see who’s playing this week!
2. Nikki’s Sports Bar and Night Club! HAPPY HOUR SEVEN DAYS A WEEK FROM 4-7 P.M. Extended on Fri 4-9pm. Special event: 02.09.12 MINDTAI presents an evening of art and vinyl at Nikki’s.
3. The Del Monte Speakeasy – Townhouse: Live music, DJ, pool table, comedy, burlesque, signature drinks and more. Open until 2am nightly
4. Live music every Wed. Thurs. Fri. and Sat. at Danny’s. Click here for Feb. Music Schedule.
4. Happy hour 3-7pm and Thursday Night Pint night 7-close at Sidewalk Cafe. Great outdoor patio on the Venice Boardwalk
6. Every Thursday at Lilly’s French Cafe and Bar is Aural Pleasure with DJ Boodaboy. $6 drink specials all night.
7. Figtree’s Cafe and Grill offers HAPPY HOUR BREAKFAST. 50% OFF entire menu & non-alcoholic beverages. EVERY DAY from 8am – 9am. Click here for more info!
8. Thursday’s special at James’ Beach is Fried Chicken for $22 & White Wine Special
9. Cow’s End Kid’s Sing Along. Every Thursday from 10:30 -11:00 a.m.
10. Every first Thursday is Spin Cycle at Trip. This is a monthly showcase of the very best in psychedelic jam bands. 2101 Lincoln Blvd. | click here for more info!
11. Every Thursday is Free Movie Night at the Venice Public Library
12. All you can eat Cabo Sliders and 2 for 1 drinks at Cabo Cantina.
13. Extensive wine collection and outdoor patio at Venice Beach Wines.
14. EVERY THIRD THURSDAY IS THE VENICE ART CRAWL.Next event: Feb. 16.
15. French market Cafe’s Aperitif Hours every Thursday from 4-8 p.m.
16. Toddler story time every Wednesday and Thursdays at the Venice Library (for ages 0-36 months)
17. High – Best 360 degree view of Venice at High’s Rooftop Lounge. High is located in Hotel Erwin.
18. Taco Tequila Thursday 1/2 price Tequila shots and specialty tacos all night long at the Canal Club
19. Nikki’s. All day Sports on 7 big Screens.
20. THIRSTY THURSDAYS @ La Cabana. $2 Dos XX on Tap. 738 Rose Ave. | click here for more info!
21. Over Eaters Anonymous Meeting at The Cow’s End Cafe. Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 8:30am.—-
22. http://www.venicepaparazzi.com/events/summer-twilight-series-santa-monica-pier/ ——
The Venice Concierge List. The ultimate guide to Venice, Ca. Play, shop, dine and sleep in Venice, Ca!
BREAKFAST, BRUNCH OR LUNCH LOCATIONS DURING THE WEEKENDS!
Watch the games here! Check out this list of venues showing the games, and offering food and drink specials.
Where to go for live music.
Late night Dining
Happy Hour Wars in Venice! Plus Happy hour by the hour.
Cheap drinks rule!!!
Eating healthy at the beach!
Venues with pool tables
19th Ave. food court: Chicago Nicks, Poke Poke and Schulzies Bread Pudding.
Beer Drinker’s Guide to Venice
Where to get your beer and liquor.
Shop, relax, beautify and work out in Venice. Check out this list of Venice things to do!
Spend the night in Venice!!!!! Check out these local hotel deals.
Activities & Attractions:
Volunteer with a local non-profit.
Recommended things to do while in Venice, California. Written by Edizen
The Venice Beach Boardwalk.
Things to do on the Venice Beach Boardwalk
Watch a Venice sunset.
Work out at Muscle Beach Gym.
The Venice Drum Circle.
DISCOVER VENICE! Check out Venice Rec and Parks!
Workout with KettleBell Boxing.
Surfing in Venice.
Public Art Wall Permits.
Complete Art Gallery Listing
High, Rooftop Lounge. (Best view of Venice).
Check out LA’s only admission-free amusement park. Located at Santa Monica Pier.
Maui and Son’s Retail Surf and Skate Shop. Surf and board rentals and lessons also available.
Self Guided Walking Tour of the Murals.
Check out the Venice Flea Market every Sat. and Sun.
Other Cool Sites on Venice
Recommended things to do and see on a…
View all Venice Concierge lists for additional information on must things to see and do while in Venice, California! Enjoy!
DID WE MISS AN EVENT OR ACTIVITY?
Feel free to comment and share your favorite Venice activities or events below.