VENICE, CALIFORNIA 2016
Venice Paparazzi will be the official photographers for the events listed in red. Woo hoo! See you out there!
- April 30 Venice Cinco de Mayo Parade and Festival
- April 30 May 30 Venice Design Series
- April 30 Venice Springtime Ladies Jam at the Venice Skatepark
- May 1. VINO-Palooza Wine & Music Festival
- May 5 Cinco de Mayo celebration at Cabo Cantina
- May 5 Venice Chamber mixer at Simmzy’s
- May 5. Beach Eats returns to Marina del Rey’s Mother Beach
- May 7 Cinco de Mayo Doubles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- May 7 22nd Annual Venice Garden & Home Tour & Celebratory Soiree
- May 7 A Window Between Worlds’ Art in the Afternoon
- May 8 Mother’s Day @ James’ Beach, Canal Club, Hama Sushi, High Rooftop Lounge, Marina Grill and Bar & Tony P’s Dockside Grill.
- May 12 Venice Chamber of Commerce Wave Awards
- May 14 Fire Station 63’s Annual Pancake Breakfast
- May 14 Fine Arts Film Festival at Beyond Baroque
- May 14 Relay for Life Santa Monica and Venice presents CampOut for A Cure
- May 15 Venice ARTBLOCK
- May 19 Venice Art Crawl
- May 20 Venice Farmers’ Market
- May 20 “Party in the Park” to Celebrate #ETComesHome!
- May 21 Venice Design Series: Architecture + Experience
- May 21 Muscle Beach Calisthenic Jam
- May 21 6th Annual Venice Spring Fling
- May 21 Abbot Kinney Marketplace
- May 22 Venice Art Walk & Auction
- May 25 An Evening with Merchants of Venice
- May 28 Muscle Beach Powerlifting
- May 29 Muscle Beach U.S. Strict Curl Championship
- May 29 Taste of Main Street
- May 29 3rd Annual CrawFest
- May 30 Muscle Beach International Classic
- May 30 Muscle Beach Vintage Swimsuit Class
- June 1 & 2. Venice Neighborhood Council Election Forums
- June 3 Venice Pride Sign Lighting and Block Party
- June 4. Venice Pride Beach Party
- June 4 & 5. MarinaFest
- June 5 Venice Neighborhood Council Elections.
- June 11 Venice Family Clinic’s Architecture Tour: “Marmol Radziner’s Homes of Venice”
- June 18 Venice Beach Singles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- June 19. Neptune Parade and after party
- June 21. Go Skate Day
- June 23 11th LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce’s ChamberFest
- June 25 So-Cal Summer Slam Big Ball Doubles Handball Tournament
- June 26 Main Street Summer Soultice
- June 26 YASATHON
- July 4 Mr. & Ms. Muscle Beach Competition
- July 16 L.A. City Doubles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- July 21 Venice Art Crawl
- July 30 Venice Beach Festival 2016
- July 30 Venice Neighborhood Council BBQ
- Aug. 5 Cruise N’ Brews!
- Aug 7 The Festival of Chariots Parade
- Aug 13 Pacific Coast Challenge Big Ball Handball Singles
- Aug 13 Disciples on the move
- Aug 20. US Open National Singles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- Aug 27 Venice Beach Music Fest 11
- Sept. 3 Big Blue 3-Wall Big Ball Doubles Handball Tournament
- Sept. 15 Venice Art Crawl
- Sept. 17 Venice Vintage Motorcycle Rally
- Sept. 29 Abbot Kinney Festival
- Oct. 7-9 Other Venice Film Festival
- Dec. 3 The 10th Annual Muscle Beach Toy Drive
- T.B.A Venice Sign Holiday Lighting
- T. B.A. Abbot Kinney Family Snow Day and Holiday Crawl
- T.B.A. Main Street Christmas Tree Lighting and Stroll
- T.B.A. Venice Canals Boat Parade
- T.B.A Marina del Rey Boat Parade.
- Food Truck Fridays on Abbot Kinney Blvd. First Friday of every month
- Marina del Rey’s Gourmet Food Trucks Night: Beach Eats (Thurs.)
- Main Street Santa Monica Food Truck Lot (Tues)
- Drum and dance at the Venice drum circle. (Weekends)
- Music in the Garden Concert Series (First Sat of every month. Kids)
- Cow’s End Kid’s Sing-A-Long (Every Monday n’ Thursday. Kids)
- Venice Art and Collectables Market (Sat.)
- Artists & Fleas on Abbot Kinney Blvd. (Sat.)
- Venice High School Flea Market (Sat.)
- Live Jazz with Rachel Sorsa Band at Danny’s (4th Wed. at Danny’s)
- Live Jazz with Miss Jessica and The Sugar Shack Attack at Danny’s (1st Wed at Danny’s)
- DJ and Dancing at James’ Beach
- Sunsets at High Rooftop Lounge
- Geeks Who Drink Pub Quiz at Danny’s
- $5.95 All you can eat tacos at Cabo Cantina (Tues)
- $5 All you can eat Taco Tuesdays at the Sidewalk Cafe (Tues)
- Whiskey Bar Thursdays at James Beach (Thurs)
- Weekend Concerts at Fisherman’s Village
- Radio Venice every Sunday
- Music in the Garden Concert Series (1st Sat. of the Month. Kids)
- Marina Del Rey Summer Concerts Symphonic Thursdays
- Marina Del Rey Summer Concerts Pop Saturdays
- Weekend Concerts at Fisherman’s Village
- Theatre Fare – A Monthly Reading Series hosted by Pacific Resident Theatre. 2nd Tues. for seniors.
- FIGURE DRAWING CLASS FOR 18+ at PIECES
Click here for full events calendar!
- 7a.m-noon Early bird special at LAMAI THAI MASSAGE (1hour) $39
- 9-11:30 a.m. TONY P’S DOCKSIDE GRILL : Add Bottomless Mimosas for just $15 with purchase of any entree! Sat & Sun. (Outdoor patio with Marina view)
- 8-10 a.m. SIDEWALK CAFE! 20% off bill. (M.-F).
- 11am – 3pm CABO CANTINA $9.95 bottomless bloody Mary’s & mimosas (Fri-Sun). 11a.m -2 p.m.
- 11am.-3pm $5 Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas at JAMES’ BEACH on Sat & Sun.
- 12-4 p.m Weekday Lunch specials at HAMA SUSHI. (Free 2 hour parking)
- 1-7 p.m. Sunday Football Happy Hour all day at the CANAL CLUB
- 3-6pm TONY P’S DOCKSIDE GRILL deep drink discounts on craft beer, wine and cocktails, ahi sliders, mussels, pizza and more. Extended happy hour ’til 7pm on Fri.
- 3- 7pm THE SIDEWALK CAFE (on the Venice Beach Boardwalk) $3 Bud drafts, $3.50 well (M.-F).
- 3-7pm Extended happy hour on Friday’s at TONY P’S DOCKSIDE GRILL (on the Marina)
- 3-7pm THE SIDEWALK CAFE! $5 wine, house margaritas, well drinks, $1 off all draft beer and food specials such as $6 burger, $5.50 sliders & $2 tacos (M-F in bar).
- 3-7 pm DANNY’S VENICE $3 well drinks & house wine, $5 draft beer and selected appetizers (M-F).
- 4-5 pm THE GREEN GODDESS 4.2 gram 1/8’s. from 4- daily.
- 4-7 pm HAMA SUSHI. Daily happy hour
- 4 – 8pm CABO CANTINA: 2 for 1 on all drinks daily
- 4-8 pm MARINA GRILL AND BAR. Daily happy hour, food and drink specials.
- 5-7 pm Daily happy hour bites and drink specials at BARLO KITCHEN + COCKTAILS.
- 5 – 7pm CANAL CLUB. $5 Sangria, $5 sushi rolls, $6 margaritas. Daily
- 5-close 1/2 price Sake all night long at the CANAL CLUB on Wednesdays
- 6p.m -1am 1/2 price wine night at JAMES BEACH on Mondays
- 10 pm-midnight CABO CANTINA-: 2 for 1 drinks (Sun – Thurs).