Art Openings – Live Music – Outdoor Festivals – Food Tastings
Beach Events – And More!
Click on the event that interests you! Enjoy, and see you out there!
JULY SPECIAL EVENTS
- July 4 The birthday of America, and the birthday of Venice, Ca. Party in Venice
- July 4 Mr & Ms Muscle Beach
- July 4. Venice Tribe Djs – Annual July 4th Beach Party
- July 4. Marina del Rey Fireworks
- July 5. Venice Open Mic Night
- July 6 Venice Jam Session and Music Workshop Exploring the Blues
- July 6. The Smashups at Surfside Venice
- July 6 Marina del Rey’s Free Summer Concert Series
- July 6 NO CONCERT THIS WEEK! Twilight Concert Series at the Santa Monica Pier!
- July 6. Live Rockin’ Music from the Elegant Strangers
- July 7. First Friday’s and Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd
- July 9 DogTown Rumble
- July 13 Venice Paparazzi will be rolling out the red carpet for Surfside’s grand opening event
- July 13. Live Rockin’ Music from the Elegant Strangers
- July 15. L.A. City Doubles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- July 15 The World Wall: Canada A Vision of The Future Without Fear
- July 15 Suzy Williams in The Lit Show at Beyond Baroque
- July 16 Venice Beach Basketball League
- July 16 Venice Paparazzi will be the official photographers at Runway’ Playa Vista’s Rock ‘N’ Rollin’ Runway Funday
- July 20 Venice Art Crawl
- July 20 Marina del Rey’s Free Summer Concert Series
- July 20 Twilight Concert Series at the Santa Monica Pier!
- July 20 Live Rockin’ Music from the Elegant Strangers
- July 21/23 LAPD Pacific Division’s Pacific Area Carnival
- July 22. Life Rolls On- They Will Skate Again
- July 23 41st Annual Old Fashioned Day in the Park
- July 23. Venice Beach Basketball League
- First Friday’s and Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd. Every first Friday of the month
- Venice Farmers’ Market every Friday 7a.m.-11a.m
- Venice Beach Basketball League and Kid’s Venice Beach Basketball every Sunday
- Artists and Fleas on Abbot Kinney Blvd. 2nd and 4th Sat.
- Venice Drum Circle every Sat. & Sun. (On the beach by Brooks Ave.)
- Venice Oceanarium at the Venice Pier every Sunday.
- Venice Electric Parade every Sunday at Sunset.
- Tune in at RadioVenice.TV every Sunday at 4:20 p.m
- Venice Flea Market at Venice High School every 2nd Sat. at 9 a.m.
- Roller skate & dance at the Venice Skate Dance Plaza every weekend
- Theatre Fare, a reading series with Pacific Resident Theatre. 2nd Tues
- Venice Open Mic Night every Wed.
- Venice Underground Comedy & Burlesque @Townhouse every Wed.
- Kid’s Sing Along @ the Cow’s End Cafe Mon & Thurs.
- Elegant Strangers & boardwalk views at The Sidewalk Cafe. every Thurs.
- Twilight Concert Series at the Santa Monica Pier every Thurs.
- Venice Jam Session and Music Workshop Exploring the Blues every Thurs.
- Marina del Rey Concerts every Thurs and Sat.
- Friday Night Lights Bike Ride
- Nightlife at James’ Beach and Canal Club every Fri. and Sat
- Live music at Venice Beach Bar, Hinanos, Townhouse
- For Art and Theater: Pacific Resident Theatre, Beyond Baroque, SPARC, Electric Lodge, G2 Gallery, Cave Gallery, LA Louver, and Venice Art Crawl
- Daily Venice Sunset and a 360 degree view at High Rooftop Lounge
- Pool table at Hinano’s and The Brig
- Sports bars: Cabo Cantina, The Sidewalk Cafe, and Tony P’s Dockside Grill
- Marina del Rey Concerts every Thurs and Sat.
- Live Music • DJs • Dancing • Fun Times at Surfside Venice
- Click here for best happy hours!
AUGUST – DECEMBER EVENTS
- Aug 5 Art Exhibition – Ruth Chase: West of Lincoln Project
- Aug. 6 Festival of Chariots
- Aug. 19. US Open National Singles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- Aug. 20 Venice Beach Basketball League
- Aug. 26. Venice Beach Music Fest
- Sept. 4 Labor Day Muscle Beach Championship
- Sept. 9 Fall Classic Mixed Doubles Paddle Tennis Tournament
- Sept. 16 Coastal Cleanup day
- Sept. 21 Venice Paparazzi will be rolling out the red carpet for BGCV’s 12th Annual Champion of Youth Gala
- Sept 22 /23. Venice Paparazzi will be the official photographers at Venice Art Crawl’s Venice Afterburn
- TBA LAX Coastal Chamber and Tony P’s Cruise Brews
- Sept. 24. Venice Paparazzi will be the official photographers at the Abbot Kinney Festival
- Oct. 10. Other Venice Film Festival
- Nov. Venice, California founder’s Abbot Kinney’s birthday
- Dec. 1 Venice Sign Holiday Lighting and block party
- Dec. 3. Abbot Kinney Blvd Holiday Stroll and Snowday
- TBA: Venice Canals Boat Parade.
FIND YOUR VENICE BEACH ADVENTURE!
VisitVeniceCA.com features organized lists of information helpful to visitors and locals alike! As the sister site to the famed VenicePaparazzi.com, we are Venice’s #1 events, activities, local deals, and information source!
Check out some of our awesome lists!
- Venice Attractions
- Maps, Tours and Itineraries
- Local Deals
- Taste of Venice
- Best Brunch and Happy Hours
- Best workouts
- Activities for Kids
- Arts and Culture
- The Perfect Date
- Relax, mediate and enjoy with this list
- 50+ fun things to do in Venice, California
- Where to stay
- Venice History
- Neighborhoods: Main St. Santa Monica Pier, Marina del Rey, Rose Ave., Washington Square
- Venice Info and FAQ’s
Explore Venice with this FREE activities checklist and map
Whether your visiting Venice, California, or live in the V and need a stay-cation, no experience is complete without checking out each of the listed attractions and unique neighborhoods that make up our city. View and print Venice Activities CheckList & Map!