Venice Paparazzi will be the official photographers at the events listed in red. Get your 2017 holiday photo by a VP photographer, and visit VenicePaparazzi.com to find all Venice holiday photos. See you out there. In feature photo: Venice The Band.
- Dec. 1. First Friday’s and Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd
- Dec. 2. 6th Annual Venice Sign Holiday Lighting & Block Party
- Dec. 2 Venice Sign Holiday Lighting After party Surfside Venice
- Dec. 2 . Annual Santa Monica Main Street Holiday Event & Holiday Parties
- Dec. 3 Holiday Stroll and Snow Day on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Dec. 2 & 3. Muscle beach Toy Drive & Lat Pull Down Competition
- Dec. 2 & 3 .Venice Vintage Motorcycle Club’s 5th Two-Wheeled Toy Drive
- Dec. 3. Muscle Beach Lat Pull Down Competition
- Dec. 6. Tony P’s Annual Christmas Beer Dinner
- Dec. 8 Jim Morrison’s Birthday Bash at Surfside
- Dec. 8. Ugly Sweater Night at the Venice Beach Bar
- Dec. 9. Venice Surf-A-Thon Contest at the Venice Pier
- Dec. 9. LAPD Pacific Division’s Winter Wonderland
- Dec. 9 Venice Canals Home and Bridge Decorating Contest
- Dec. 9. Marina del Rey Boat Parade
- Dec. 9 Marina del Rey Snow Wonder
- Dec. 10. Venice Canals Holiday Boat Parade
- Dec. 10. Last day of the On the Waterfront
- Dec 12 . Annual Toys for Tots Event at the Terrace
- Dec. 14. 2nd Annual Home for the Holidays Benefit Concert
- Dec. 14. The Venice Beach Holiday Pop Up
- Dec. 15 Back to the 90’s Party at Surfside
- Dec. 15. Boys Girls Club Venice Holiday Party
- Dec. 15. Runway Night Market
- Dec. 16. Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
- Dec 16. 5th Annual Vans, Makaha Winter Bowl Jam at the Venice Skatepark.
- Dec. 16. SANTA Monica Pub Crawl
- Dec 16 & 17. Artists & Fleas Pop Up Holiday Market
- Dec 17 The Creative Market Collective
- Dec. 17. Runway Playa Vista Holiday event
- Dec. 17 . Venice Electric Light Parade
- Dec. 19 Brennan’s Re-opens Dec 19th with a new look and same great vibe.
- Dec. 21 Venice Art Crawl Holiday Mixer at the Canal Club
- Dec. 23 Ugly Sweater Party at Surfside Venice.
- Dec. 31. Stay local on New Year’s! Check out this list of local NYE parties New year’s Day events!
- Jan 1. Venice Penguin Swim. This is the best way to start the new year in Venice!
- View full Venice Holiday Events Calendar
Jam session with the Doors’ Robby Krieger
- First Friday’s and Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd. Every first Friday of the month
- Venice Farmers’ Market every Friday 7a.m.-11a.m
- Cruise California waters on a Hornblower dinner cruise
- Ice at Santa Monica. Iceskating Rink
- Artists and Fleas on Abbot Kinney Blvd. 2nd and 4th Sat.
- Venice Drum Circle every Sat. & Sun. (On the beach by Brooks Ave.)
- Venice Oceanarium at the Venice Pier every Sunday.
- Venice Electric Parade every Sunday at Sunset.
- Tune in at RadioVenice.TV every Sunday at 4:20 p.m
- Venice Flea Market at Venice High School every 2nd Sat. at 9 a.m.
- Roller skate & dance at the Venice Skate Dance Plaza every weekend
- Theatre Fare, a reading series with Pacific Resident Theatre. 2nd Tues
- Venice Open Mic Night every Wed.
- Sushi and surf videos at Hama Sushi
- Venice Underground Comedy & Burlesque @Townhouse every Wed.
- Kid’s Sing Along @ the Cow’s End Cafe Mon & Thurs.
- Elegant Strangers & boardwalk views at The Sidewalk Cafe. every Thurs.
- Venice Jam Session and Music Workshop Exploring the Blues every Thurs.
- Marina del Rey Concerts every Thurs and Sat.
- Friday Night Lights Bike Ride
- Nightlife at James’ Beach and Canal Club every Fri. and Sat
- Live music at Venice Beach Bar, Hinanos, Townhouse
- For Art and Theater: Pacific Resident Theatre, Beyond Baroque, SPARC, Electric Lodge, G2 Gallery, Cave Gallery, LA Louver, and Venice Art Crawl
- Daily Venice Sunset and a 360 degree view at High Rooftop Lounge
- Pool table at Hinano’s and The Brig
- Sports bars: Cabo Cantina, The Sidewalk Cafe, and Tony P’s Dockside Grill
- Live Music • DJs • Dancing • Fun Times at Surfside Venice
- Visit an art gallery or go to the theatre
- Click here for best happy hours!
- Venice Attractions
- Maps, Tours and Itineraries
- Local Deals
- Taste of Venice
- Best Brunch and Happy Hours
- Best workouts
- Activities for Kids
- Arts and Culture
- The Perfect Date
- Relax, mediate and enjoy with this list
- 50+ fun things to do in Venice, California
- Where to stay
- Venice History
- Neighborhoods: Main St. Santa Monica Pier, Marina del Rey, Rose Ave., Washington Square
- Venice Info and FAQ’s
For all Venice Beach Fun: www.VisitVeniceCA.com