Everything is more fun on wheels!
Scoot around on a Segway or team up with a tandem. Whatever your transport of choice, you can find it at the spots listed below. And, the faster you get around, the more places you can see! Don’t forget your awesome map and Venice Activities Checklist for a full breakdown of must see and so things. Now, go rent yourself some fun!
RENT A BIKE, SEGWAY, SKATEBOARD, IO HAWK, BLADES OR ROLLER SKATES!
- Jay’s Rentals Venice Beach: Jay’s has bikes, tandems, blades and skates for cruising the path. Rent hourly or by the day. And, when you are done they can teach you to surf! 1501 Ocean Front Walk Venice, CA (310) 392-7306
- Maui and Sons: Rent a skateboard, take a lesson and drop into the big bowl at the Venice Skate Park! Maui and Sons is the only place in the V that gives full on skate lessons. They will equip you and show you how it done! Or, you can rent a board and skate the bike path. Either way it will be rad! And, they also do full package surf lessons! 1415 Oceanfront Walk Venice, CA (310) 392- 6284
Beaches & Harbors Beach Wheelchair Program
Beach wheelchairs allow users to roll across the sand for a “Front Row Seat” at the ocean’s edge!
- Use of beach wheelchair is free and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- [No reservations/Reservations are available.]
- Daily hours: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- No wheelchair ramp over the sand available.
- Disabled parking is available.
- Beach Wheelchairs are the property of and maintained by the Los Angeles County Department of Beaches and Harbors.
- A valid driver license or I.D. is required to check out a Beach Wheelchair, in addition to a completed Liability Release Form.
Venice Beach Beach Wheelchair Locker near Venice Beach Rentals. 3100 Ocean Front Walk. Venice, CA 90291. Washington Blvd. lot. M – F: (310) 939-0000 and Sat. & Sun.: (310) 864-3717
Click here for more info!