Brennan’s rules: Incredible food, an awesome bar, a giant outdoor patio complete with a bean bag toss and turtle habitat, pool table, games, live music and a detox to re-tox brunch. They really do have it all!
About Brennan’s: The newly revamped Brennan’s combines a mix of new school and old school through our classic American Pub Fare, 16 rotating taps of craft beer, creative cocktails, and quirky vintage decor – some of which dates back to 1972!
- Brennan’s is open for lunch daily.
- Happy Hour: 3:30PM – 7PM
- Sat. + Sun. Brunch: 10AM – 3PM
- Turtle Races every 1st & 3rd Thursday each month @ 9pm. Details below
- Friday Pie Day: 4-7PM. Live music, and complimentary cheese or pepperoni pizza on our patio.
- Open ’til 2:00 a.m. nightly
- For Brennan’s events and live music info, check out brennansla.com/#events
Brennan’s 4089 Lincoln Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 | 424.443.5119 | brennansla.com
Join Brennan’s every 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month @ 9pm.
Root on your favorite. Whether it’s Rudy, Cooper, Lady Grace, Lucy, Marley, MacLeod, Lena, Banjo or Wayne. Since 1974, this time honored tradition has taken place on Thursday nights at Brennan’s. It’s one of the rarest sports you’ll ever see! These turtles are so cool they’ve not only been on MTV, but in Sports Illustrated as well! So come out to support not only the turtles, but charities as well (not to mention having a cold glass of delicious beer)!
Come have some turtle fun, awesome beer, cocktails & why not a pizza too?! See you at the races!
View Brennan’s party pics by Venice Paparazzi!
Brennan’s, 4089 Lincoln Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 | 424.443.5119 | brennansla.com