The Venice Chamber will celebrate the 113th Birthday of “Venice of America” and 4th of July, with the annual changing of the historic VENICE Sign to red, white and blue bulbs. The Venice Sign will shine red, white and blue starting July 2nd at 12 midnight.
Join the global club of folks who have a photo with Venice’s most recognizable back drop, The Venice Sign. Wait at the traffic light until the walk signal appears, then run out in front of the sign and strike a pose! You have about a 30 second window to get your shot before the cars start coming. Tag it, Post it, Share it! @VeniceSign, @VeniceBeachFun. Enjoy!
Looking for more Venice Beach Fun? Check out this list of local 4th of July Happenings!
View Venice Sign event photos by Venice Paparazzi
- Snow, song, and holiday cheer! The 2017 Venice Sign lighting event was lit!
- The Doors legend and Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Robby Krieger, lights up Venice!
- LA Rams with a Venice Sign lighting and block party
- 5th Annual Venice Sign Holiday Lighting & Block Party
- 4th annual Venice Sign holiday lighting block party
- 3rd Annual Venice Sign Holiday Lighting with P!nk
- First-ever lighting of the “O’Venice” Sign
- 1st Annual Venice Sign Lighting with Robert Downey Jr.
- 100 Year Celebration of the Venice Chamber and the lighting of the Venice Sign.
- Click here to view all Venice Sign Lighting photo galleries by Venice Paparazzi.
For Venice Sign events and info: VeniceChamber.net
For all Venice Beach Fun, check out our sister site VisitVeniceCA.com