Here is a message from event organizer Miss Jessica
Hello Party Peeps! Ready to get your crazy on? Great cause it’s Mardi Gras time! So put on something Zany and join the fun! Details below.
Sat. Feb. 15. Venice Beach Mardi Gras Parade on the Venice Boardwalk. After party at The Sidewalk Cafe
Theme – ROAR! This years theme inspires Powerful self expression, Iconic Characters, Super Heroes, Animals, Spirit entities, the 4 elements and of course Roaring 20’s. Valentines/Love and Kobe tributes also included. OR of course anything goes!
This years King & Queen are Jackson Rayfield & Abby Deen.
- PRE PARTY~ The Venice Ale House at 2 Rose Ave. 10-11:30 a.m.
- Parade meet up in the Rose Ave parking lot 11:30am. We Roll at NOON
- Throw beads can be purchased before the parade $5 donation appreciated to help support this self funded Community event.
- PARADE~SATURDAY FEB 15th starts at NOON. Starting location: Venice Boardwalk beach/Rose Ave Parking lot. $8 parking.
- We parade SOUTH on Ocean Front Walk/the Boardwalk to Windward Plaza then back NORTH a few blocks to the Sidewalk Cafe.
- AFTER PARTY and Funky Dance Party at The Sidewalk Cafe, 1401 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca 90291. 3-6 p.m. Drink/Food Specials
This is a self supported community event donations to pay the The Gumbo Brothers Brass Band Marching Parade Band are appreciated!
For event updates, check out Venice Beach Mardi Gras
View past photos by Venice Paparazzi.
Join the Venice Beach Mardi Gras community on Facebook!