Here is a message from Beaches and Harbors Los Angeles County.
On May 13, all LA County beaches will reopen to the public under the following rules:
• KEEP MOVING: Swimming, surfing, running, walking, individual/family activities & exercise only
• NO: Sunbathing, sitting on sand, canopies, coolers or picnicking
• REQUIRED: Physical distancing of 6+ feet from others & face covering when outside the water & around others
• CLOSED: Beach parking lots, bike path, piers, and boardwalks
Keep the beaches open by doing your part to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!
NOTICE: For public safety, the following will remain CLOSED:
– Beach parking lots – CLOSED
– Bike path on the sand – CLOSED
– Piers, boardwalks & walkways – CLOSED
– Beach accessways – CLOSED
This is by order of the LA County Public Health Officer in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 to protect public safety. Our department’s staff remain on the job to assist members of the public with department business. Please contact us at (424) 526-7777 or [email protected], and check back at this website for further information.
For more info on beach rules, visit beaches.lacounty.gov
Follow Los Angeles County Department of Beaches and Harbors.
Read more about the Safer at Home order at corona-virus.la/faq.
Read more COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions on corona-virus.la/faq.
Here is where to buy non-medical face coverings in Venice. Support local entrepreneurs! Click here to shop local!