- Aug. 20th Venice Art Crawl Anniversary Artist and DJ line up
- 2010-2019 Venice Art Crawl photos by Venice Paparazzi
- An interview with VAC President Sunny Bak by Venice Living Magazine
- A video of Venice Art Crawl founders Danny Samakow and Edizen Stowell recapping the Venice Art Crawl’s beginnings, the middle and vision the future.
About: The Venice Art Crawl‘s mission is to preserve the arts in Venice, a place that has historically been known as a vibrant and dynamic art community. Our goal is to share, inspire and promote collaboration within the Venice community through mixers and art events. We are an all-volunteer run non-profit organization which is a committee of the Venice Chamber of Commerce.
In featured photo: The original Venice Art Crawl Team: Daniel Samakow, Edizen Stowell, Sunny Bak, Mark Rojas (creator of the VAC logo), Lisa Wilson, David Zentz, Erin Zentz. Missing from this photo: Michael Newhouse, Isabella Lago, Daffodil Tyminski.
View video of Venice Art Crawl founders Danny Samakow and Edizen Stowell recap the Venice Art Crawl’s beginnings, the middle and vision the future. Plus view past 2010-2019 Venice Art Crawl photos below.
Venice Living Magazine interviews Venice Art Crawl President Sunny Bak. View article below!
Venice Living Magazine builds community by sharing neighborhood stories.
- Venice Living Publisher Carole Stein
- Writer/Interviewer: Betty Bailey
Go down memory lane with Venice Paparazzi photos and videos. View photos and video below!
Re-live the first ever Venice Art Crawl event that happened on Aug. 19, 2010. Good times.
Go down memory lane with Venice Paparazzi photos and videos.
- Link to all photo galleries is available below.
- Think of Venice Paparazzi for your post Covid-19 event photography and photo booth needs. HireVP.com
Think of Venice Paparazzi for your post Covid-19 event photography and photo booth needs. HireVP.com
Tune in on Venice Art Crawl Instagram Live on Aug. 20, 2020, 6-10 for the 10th year VAC anniversary virtual event.