The north end of the Venice Boardwalk just got a lot brighter! Boardwalk Tacos has reopened. An offshoot of The Waterfront Venice, Boardwalk Tacos kills!
The taco menu is stacked, with grilled sea bass, potato, and carne asada, just being a few of the offerings.
They have amazing ceviche, fantastic quesadillas, and full on platters such as bone in rib eye, or half chicken as well. There is too much to list out, and it is all fire!
The drinks are ice cold and tasty. They even have a frozen melon baller! The staff is super friendly and the whole place just radiates positive energy. A huge fist bump to the team over there for not only holding down the north end of the boardwalk, but upping the bar (pun intended) for the area. Thank you, and see you at Boardwalk Tacos, 205 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca 90291.
Check out Boardwalk Taco photos below.
See you at Boardwalk Tacos!
- 203 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca 90291.
- (424) 309-5331
- Wednesday – Friday 4pm – 10pm⠀
- Saturday & Sunday 11am – 10pm
- Closed Mon-Tue.
- Social distancing rules in full effect.
- Beautiful, spacious outdoor seating with sunset views.
- Dog friendly
Fan and Follow Boardwalk Tacos!
- Instagram: @boardwalktacosvenice
- Website: boardwalktacosvenice.com