The Warehouse Restaurant, Marina Del Rey, opened in 1969 and has been serving delicious seafood and steaks with amazing views ever since. One of the coolest and most unique venues around, most of the building materials you see are exactly what they appear to be. Real wharf posts compose the actual framework of the building. Old wine and whiskey barrels, shipping crates, nautical rigging, fishing nets and weathered lumber were trucked in from abandoned shipyards in San Pedro. The original decor and furniture was all hand-woven and constructed of Malaysian bamboo and Hawaiian cane. Come check it out!
Here’s what happening at the Warehouse Restaurant!
They have specials everyday throughout the week except Sunday!
They have added new desserts to their menu!
- Oscar’s Fresh Churros
- The Cookie Monster
And, you can order pick up on your favorite dishes from their website
Check out the Warehouse Restaurant’s Entertainment Schedule!
Unkle Monkey Every Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm – 8pm
Live Music on Saturdays!
- Saturday, August 6th, Rock-n-Retro $10 cover charge – 80’s Cover Band
- Saturday, August 13th Rory Seldon $10 cover charge – R&B
- Saturday, August 20th, Rick Whitfield $10 cover charge – Rock/R&B
- Saturday, August 27th, TBD
Salsa dancing every Friday night with DJ Charlie at the Warehouse Restaurant!
Salsa dancing & bachata music every Friday night at the Warehouse Restaurant!
- Come early for dinner. View Menu
- Dancing lessons from 9:00pm-10pm
- Open dance floor from 10:00pm-2am
- $15 cover charge
Fan and follow The Warehouse
See you at the Warehouse Restaurant!
4499 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Map
- View Menu
- View Happy Hour Menu. Served Monday through Friday from 4 – 7 pm. In the lounge only
- View Brunch Menu (Served on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 11:30am – 3pm)
- View entertainment at the Warehouse.
- Order Online
- Make a reservation
- RSVP or call to place an order! 310-823-5451
- For more info: mdrwarehouse.com