Dressed up in their Halloween finest, Venetians and their best friends partook in Venice’s biggest doggie mixer of the year on Sun. Oct. 29, 2017.
- Red carpet and step and repeat photos by Venice Paparazzi. Photos sponsored by Bruno’s Cat & Dog Boutique
- Costume Contest Categories: Best of Show, Funniest, Most Creative, and Best Family
- Our awesome donors included: LAArtsOnline.com, Bruno’s Cat & Dog Boutique, Simmzy’s, Rock and Roll Doggy, Hungry Dawgs of Dogtown, Westside Dogs LA.
- Music provided by the talented and awesome Christopher Hawley and his guest fiddle player Jimmy P.
- Rosalie Maduro of Hungry Dawgs of Dogtown provided handmade, human grade, all-natural organic treats (sourced from local farmers). These delicious treats can be found and ordered online.
- Venice Paparazzi and VisitVeniceCA’s Alex Stowell emceed all the red carpet action
- Our judge-mental judges were be Rock and Roll Doggy’s Jaime Sol Black , Venice Art Crawl’s Sunny Bak, ,and Animal activist Gina Rubinstein, and Roxy Mills
- This event is powered by volunteers. Venice Dog-O-Ween event organizers include: Venice Paparazzi and Rhonda DeVictor of KW Beverly Hills
Need photographers or a custom photo booth for your next event? Hire Venice Paparazzi! HireVP.com
Connect with Dogoween! Dogoween.com
For all Venice Beach Fun: www.VisitVeniceCA.com