Hosted by Beaches and Harbors Los Angeles County
Join us for the 3rd annual Kids Earth Day Festival as we inspire and educate a new generation on how to create a more sustainable future!
This FREE community & family-oriented event will feature:
– Live Music Performances by 3rd Rock Hip Hop
– Interactive Environmental Exhibits
– STEAM Educational Activities
– Recognition Ceremony for Winners of the CAN THE TRASH! Clean Beach Poster Contest
– Beach Cleanup with Heal the Bay
– Pop-Up Cardboard Playground
– Sustainable Arts & Crafts Projects for Kids
– Traveling Tidepool
– Kids Earth Day Photo Booth by Venice Paparazzi
– Bouncy Houses & Airbrush Face Painters
– Free Games, Giveaways and Prizes
– and much more!
RSVP for Faster Check-In!
Faster Check-In w/ Eventbrite RSVP Tickets: For faster entry into this free event and access to the rides & attractions, please RSVP online via Eventbrite and then present your printed or digital Eventbrite ticket, indicating your acceptance of the liability waiver, at the Check-In Table.
Regular Check-In: Upon arrival, each adult event attendee without an Eventbrite ticket must complete & sign a hard-copy liability waiver form before accessing the rides & attractions, and every minor must be listed on a parent or guardian’s completed & signed form. Every attendee, regardless of age, who wishes to participate in any activity & ride must submit a completed & signed form with their name listed on that form.