It was 70 degrees & sunny at Dockweiler Youth Center, and many families came out to play, dance, make, and bond together, all while learning how to protect our beaches and the Earth. Venice Paparazzi was on the scene to document it all!
This free community and family-oriented event hosted by Dep’t of Beaches & Harbors Los Angeles County featured:
- Recognition Ceremony for Winners of the CAN THE TRASH!
- Live music performances by 3rd Rock Hip Hop
- A 3rd Rock & Friends Beach Cleanup with Heal the Bay
- One-of-a-kind STEAM activities with Two Bit Circus Foundation
- Eco-friendly arts & crafts with The Craft Camper
- Interactive environmental exhibits
- Kids Earth Day Photo Booth by Venice Paparazzi
- Bouncy Houses & Airbrush Face Painters
- Free Games, Giveaways and Prizes
- And much more!
- Event photos
- Photo Booth photos
- Thank you to Dep’t of Beaches & Harbors Los Angeles County for utilizing our photography services.
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi
Learn About Beach Pollution
Help prevent animal entanglement, habitat destruction, and bioaccumulation. Video from L.A. County Department of Beaches & Harbors
For more info: beaches.lacounty.gov