Venice Paparazzi is an information website and photo agency for Venice, California. Documenting the westside since 2003.
Alex and Edizen Stowell started in 2003 as a photo booth on the Venice boardwalk, adding the media and event photography divisions shortly thereafter. Alex and Edizen LLC, known to all as Venice Paparazzi has blossomed into Venice longest running, and #1 website focused on connecting Venice locals with the best events and opportunities to enjoy paradise by the sea. Enjoy!
Support your local media and local photographers!
Here are three ways to support Venice Paparazzi
- Hire Venice Paparazzi for your photo booth and event photography needs!
- Advertise your business on VenicePaparazzi.com and VisitVeniceCA.com
- Drop us a donation via Pay Pal or Venmo us @venicepaparazzi.
ABOUT OUR SERVICES:
Website One: VenicePaparazzi.com
Website Two: VisitVeniceCA.com
About our photo agency:
We travel! Although we are based in Venice, California and specialize in the Southern California area we are available for travel all over the United States!
Check out our service site HireVP.com.
Venice Paparazzi featured in Venice Living Magazine!
We are honored to be featured in Venice Living Magazine. A big fist bump to the super fun and talented staff at Venice Living for putting this together! Thank you Carole Stine, Betty Bailey and Sam Diephuis for telling our story! Go team! View feature!
Venice Paparazzi feature on Westside Current!
Looking Back…Reflecting on How Far We’ve Come! Check out this incredible feature on our history/story in Venice by Westside Current Los Angeles’ Doug Rapp. View feature on westsidecurrent.com
Here is how we got the name Venice Paparazzi.
Venice Paparazzi was selected by State Assemblywoman Autumn Burke as the Local Business of the Month in Jan. 2021!
Venice Paparazzi has also received awards from: U.S. Congress, California State Legislature, The County of Los Angeles, The City of Los Angeles, the Venice Chamber of Commerce!
Venice Paparazzi’s co-founder Edizen received the Spirit of Venice Award at the Abbot Kinney Festival in 2015. About the Spirit of Venice Award: Since 1989, the Abbot Kinney Festival Association has recognized exemplary stakeholders nominated by the community for their contributions to the spirit, creativity and uniqueness of Venice.
The City of Los Angeles Certificate of Recognition reads “The City of Los Angeles celebrates the Spirit of Venice Awardee Edizen Stowell and gratefully salutes her leadership and dedication to our neighborhoods. Edizen’s unwavering commitment to the community has impacted countless people while improving and enhancing our quality of life. Through such steadfast dedication and caring deeds, Edizen has helped to make the City of Los Angeles a better place to which to live.”
- Venice Paparazzi’s Edizen Stowell was one of the co-founders of the Venice Art Crawl.
- Venice Paparazzi celebrates 13 years of Venice Chamber of Commerce membership, and 11 years of being on the Board of Directors. Alex Stowell is the Chamber’s Tourism Chair.
- We are also members of the LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce.
VP Fun Fact:
- Edizen shares the same birthday date November 16th, with Venice’s founder Abbot Kinney.
- Alex and Edizen met at the boxing bag at Muscle Beach Gym in Venice, California on Aug. 15, 2000. They have been best friend since. 🙂