Saturday, June 23, 2018 was one for the record books, a day of magical festivities. In what seemed like an aligning of all the stars for responsible for partying, Venice kicked of summer in legendary fashion. Surfside Venice hosted the jam and Venetians came out en masse to celebrate. Venice Paparazzi rolled out the red carpet, 7 different live bands smashed through their sets, the new King and Queen of the Neptune Festival were crowned, and Surfside turned one year old, all while the local citizens danced, drank, ate, and created merriment on a perfect June day.
The local bands included: Silk Wilkins, Brobots, Mayaztek Venice Beach Dub Club, The Mutiny, Rated X, Westside Wiseman, and Sidewayz.
View photos below by Team Venice Paparazzi!
Surfside turns one year old!
Thank you to Surfside owner Craig Keylo and the awesome Surfside Staff for bringing the community together! Venice Paparazzi loves Surfside!
Here is a message from Surfside! At Surfside, we pride ourselves in supporting the community by supplying local beers, providing a stage for musicians, using local produce, and doing our part to help the environment.
You’ll find our fun, beach vibe environment, the perfect spot to hang on a sunny day, have a happy hour drink after work, and enjoy the nightlife full of live music, DJs, themed parties, and games.
Come on in. Let’s share some great food, drinks, and enjoy the vibe. We’ll even do the dishes.
You’ll find us at the Venice Breakwater on the corner of Windward & Speedway.
In this photo: Surfside’s Jenny Hashim, Hannah Woods, Ashlee Zapata, Crystal Wesolowski, Surfside owner Craig Keylo, Esther Haltom, Vice President Tim Charter, Alexis Diaz. 2nd row: Kylie Bobal, Shauna McClanahan, and Lilo Mendoza.
- Surfside Venice. 23 Windward Ave. Venice, California
- Click here for all Surfside’s events!
- View menus and for more info, visit SurfsideVenice.com
View photos by Team Venice Paparazzi!
- All photos courtesy of Surfside Venice. When sharing please tag @SurfsideVenice and photo credit @Venice Paparazzi.
- View all 450 photos by Venice Paparazzi!
- View VP’s awesome intern Tori Corpuz!
- All photos courtesy of Surfside Venice.
- When sharing please tag @SurfsideVenice and photo credit @Venice Paparazzi.
- Need photographers or a photo booth at your next event? Hire Venice Paparazzi.
SEE YOU AT SURFSIDE VENICE, 23 Windward Ave. Venice, Ca.!