Now in its 19th year, the Marina del Rey Summer Concerts present exciting symphonic and pop concerts at beautiful Burton Chace Park.
Enjoy a serene sunset by the water & brilliant music under the stars… for free!
2019 MARINA DEL REY SUMMER CONCERTS –
How do I register/RSVP?
RSVP through EventBrite by clicking on the links below for each concert.
2019 MDR Summer Concerts Registration
- Thursday, July 11 – MDR Symphony | Puccini’s La Bohème & Chaney’s The Phantom of the Opera
- Saturday, July 20 – Rickie Lee Jones | Rock
- Thursday, July 25 – MDR Symphony | Sights, Sounds & Dance in America
- Saturday, August 3 – Jon Batiste | Jazz
- Thursday, August 8 – Kronos Quartet | Contemporary Classical
- Saturday, August 17 – Leela James | R&B
- Thursday, August 22 – MDR Symphony | Kiss Me, Kate (staged)
- Saturday, August 24 – MDR Symphony | Kiss Me, Kate (staged)
- Saturday, August 31 – Jenny & The Mexicats | Latin
- RSVP does not guarantee entry. Entry is granted on a first-come, first-served basis until the venue reaches maximum capacity. We suggest that you arrive early!
- Artists/schedule subject to change without notice.
- Seating is festival-style, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is absolutely no reserved seating for the public.
- Please be considerate and bring only low-back lawn/beach chairs or blankets.
- No tents or umbrellas during the show.
Will there be food and drink available for purchase?
Gourmet food trucks will be on-site starting at 5 pm on concert nights.
When and where are the events?
- Performances start at 7 p.m.
- Burton Chace Park, 13650 Mindanao Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292