It is great to see local businesses support the Police, Firemen, and Medics during this time of the virus. We thought you should know that the Cow’s End Cafe has always done this.
Now doctors, nurses certified nurse assistant’s, medics can also enjoy a cup of coffee on the house from The Cow’s End Cafe. Now let’s support The Cow’s End Cafe, a family owned business since 1989.
The Cow’s End Cafe is open and ready for business! Get your favorite, fresh, made to order sandwiches, smoothies, salads, wraps, and more. Plus get 15% off coffee, espresso, Boar’s Head meats and cheeses
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thurs is 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Fri – Sun is 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: 34 Washington Blvd. (By the Venice Pier)
Shop local at the Cow’s End Cafe, a family owned business since 1989. View menus below!
About the Cow’s End Cafe!
- Only the BEST and Freshest Goes In!
- No Preservatives or Artificial Ingredients Added.
- We Use Organic as Much as Possible.
- We Make Everything to Order.
- We Use Only Boar’s Head Meat and Cheeses.
- The Cow’s End Cafe Buys from Local Baker’s and Purveyors Freshly Delivered Daily.
- Substitute Any of Our Signature Sandwich Bread for a Gluten Free Bread.
- Doggy Biscuits Available for Our 4 Legged Cow Junkies.
34 Washington Blvd. (By the Venice Pier). Marina del Rey, California. thecowsendcafe.com