The Department of Beaches & Harbors’ Marina Spooktacular was a frightfully good time!
There was fun and scares for all ages, and Venice Paparazzi was on the scene to document it all!
This two day event in Marina del Rey included:
• L.A.’s only Haunted Pirate Ships with Zombie Pirates
• JAM Sessions with Kalpulli Teotlalli Tepeyolotl (Aztec Dance) and Ballet Folklorico Ollin (Mexican Folk Dance)
• Graveyard Treasure Hunt
• Haunted Blackout Maze of Terror
• Scare Zone, Escape Rooms, & Buccaneer Pirate Ship
• Fun House Obstacle Course & Kids Giant Grid Maze
• Bungee Jump, Carnival & Sports Games, & a Giant Inflatable Slide
• DIY costume booth hosted by reDiscover Center
• Master Juggler, & Magic & Illusion shows
• Scare Actors and Fun-Friendly Actors
• Face & Hand Halloween Creep Airbrush Stations
• Live DJ, Pumpkin decorating & Food Trucks
• Lots of spooky photo ops by Venice Paparazzi
• Free giveaways, and much more!
About Marina del Rey:
Venice’s neighbor to the south, Marina Del Rey, is the gem of L.A., and the crown of the coast! Whether you want sailing, fishing, paddle boarding, yachting, or any number of water based things , Marina del Rey is the jam. Or if you are looking for leisure on dry land, they have that as well. Fantastic restaurants, bike trails, green parks, out door concerts, are just a fraction of what is available in MDR.
Fun fact: Marina del Rey’s the Marina is the world’s largest man-made small craft harbor with 19 marinas. It has the capacity for 5,300 boats and is home port to approximately 6,500 boats.
Need photographers a photo booth? Hire Venice Paparazzi for your next event!
Need photographers a photo booth?
Hire Venice Paparazzi for your next event!
For more Marina del Rey info: