Dog Friendly Restaurants:
- James Beach
- Cabo Cantina
- Poke Poke
- Malaka Brothers
- Brennan’s (Marina del rey)
- The Cow’s End Cafe
2. FAQ. Are dogs allowed on the beach and Venice Boardwalk? Dogs are welcome on the Venice Beach Boardwalk, and not on the beach. Dogs are not allowed on the Venice Beach Boardwalk between 11 a.m – 8 p.m on Sat, Sun and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day
3. Make sure dogs have access to fresh drinking water and shade.
4. Keep you pets off hot sand or asphalt! Not only can it burn paws, but it can also increase body temperature and lead to overheating. Keep your dog’s paws cool.
5. Dogs get sunburns too! Contact your vet or ask Bruno’s Venice for the best doggie sunblock.
6. Get your dog’s summer booties, food, and toys at Bruno’s Venice! With a focus on the most premium and trusted products and a priority placed on your pet’s health and well being, Bruno’s is the local source for only the best for your dog and cat. Bruno’s is open Monday through Saturday from 9am to 8:30 pm, and Sunday from 9am to 7pm. Bruno’s offers curb side pick up and home delivery service for all of Los Angeles. Bruno’s is located at 2012 Lincoln Blvd, Venice CA 90291, on the east side of Lincoln, between Amoroso and Victoria. (424) 268 4031 www.BrunosVenice.com
Can’t make it Bruno’s? They will bring it to you! They deliver all of their great products to your home or office with same or next day options. Their delivery service is powered by Go Fetch Delivery. Click here- www.gofetchdelivery.com
Thank you to Bruno Venice’s Luther for this dog summer safety message below. Hit the play button.
Venice Paparazzi’s Smithers says “Stay Cool” this summer!