This trendy boulevard, named for the city’s founder, is full of hip boutiques, amazing restaurants and bars, coffee shops, art galleries, and beautiful people.
- Shop on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Go for a stroll and window shop.
Shop at Beach House Brand! You can get everything you need for a vacation in this one spot! Seriously, everything for kids and adults travel is here under one roof. From board shorts to bikinis to skateboards, sunglasses and suitcases, they have it all.
- Keep you eye out for Venice murals by Jonas Never, Isabelle Alford Lago and more!
- Community Night Tuesdays and All Night Happy Hour at Willie Jane Restaurant
- Check out some art at Cave Gallery or G2 Gallery!
- Grab a workout at YAS Fitness Center
- Get your hair done at Trim…Venice’s hottest hair salon!
- Get your brows and make up done at Kelley Baker Brows. Yes, you deserve the best!
- Treat yourself to a massage at Lamai Thai Massage!
- Grab a slice of pizza at Abbot’s Pizza
- Need a caffeine fix? Go To Abbot’s Habit, Tom’s or Intelligentsia Coffee!
- Get a cold press juice at Kreation is a must!
- Do a Pilates class at Pilates Plus.
- Get a treat at Nice Cream.
- Get some classic So. Cal apparel at Aviator Nation, Topo Ranch or Stronghold.
- Fashionistas go to Principessa
- Have you business meeting at Gjelina
EVENTS ON ABBOT KINNEY BLVD:
1. First Friday’s. Every first Friday of the month, Abbot Kinney Blvd transforms into a late-night hub of activity, with stores open late, a delicious array of food trucks and live music and entertainment filling the streets. The evening runs from 6 – 10 PM with all the local merchants joining together to feature the best artists, gifts, products and music. The night attracts all ages, with a real community feel that truly represents what Venice is all about. View photos!
2. Save the date for Venice’s largest festival… Abbot Kinney Festival! Last Sunday in September. Sept, 27, 2015
History and modernity in a one-mile stretch
In 1990, West Washington was renamed to Abbot Kinney, after the man who built the Venice Canals. Throughout the years it has been developed by the diligence of the merchants and the support from the growing community. Now Abbot Kinney is not only an up and coming attraction for tourists, but it also serves as a local gathering place for west side residents. With some of the finest restaurants, unique art galleries, prestigious wine shops and exciting nightlife, it is evolving from a historical destination, to a place that is writing a new history. www.AbbotKinneyBlvd.com
PARKING: Street parking and public pay lots on the east side of the street. Click here for more info!
PARKING: Street parking and public pay lots on the east side of the street. Click here for more info on parking in Venice!