- Grab a coffee or juice at the The Cow’s End Cafe, and walk the 1,300 foot Venice Pier.
- Enjoy the fresh air, and breath taking ocean and beach views from the Venice Pier!
- Shopping, bike rentals and souvenir shops!
- Go fishing on the Venice Pier. Get your bait at Nick’s Liquor store. Click here for more info.
- Walk the Venice Canals. The Venice Canals are a block away from Washington Blvd. and Pacific Ave.
- Drink a 36 oz. Patron Margarita and catch a game or people watch at Cabo Cantina. Tasty mexican favorites, two floors, juke box, outdoor patio, fire pit, 2 for 1 drinks 4-8 daily, $9.95 bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary’s, and more!
- Head to the beach!
- Watch the surf action from the beach or Venice Pier!
- Bike, surfboard and skate rental shops available here.
- Watch some live bands, play pool and eat the legendary $6 burger at Hinano’s
- Inter-net Cafe and Lounge at The Cow’s End Cafe
- Kid’s Sing-A-Long every Thursday morning at the The Cow’s End Cafe
- Have brunch at the Venice Whaler, Terrace or Mercede’s Grille!
- Complimentary baked muffins in the mornings on the weekends at Mercede’s Grille!
- Eat Italian food at C&O Trattoria.
- Sip a cocktail outside on the upper deck of Cabo Cantina or the Venice Whaler.
- Large outdoor patio at Baja Cantina.
- Eat Mexican at Cabo Cantina, Baja Cantina or El Tarasco.
Free Beach Shuttle in the summer: Don’t miss out on the free bus shuttle that will take you around beautiful Marina Del Rey! Click here for more info!
PARKING: City Lot -3100 Washington Boulevard, Venice, Ca 90291 (By the Venice Pier) Cost of parking: $5-15 depending on time of year. Metered street parking along Washington Blvd. Click here for more parking info!