Sept. 17. Pacific Area Boosters Association invites you to the LAPD Pacific Division Station Open House and Pancake Breakfast. Come enjoy some IHOP pancakes for $5 a plate and also take a tour of the LAPD Pacific Division Station. Proceeds support our LAPD Youth Cadet Program and the needs of the Pacific Division Station. Event details and flyer below!
Sept. 17. Oct. 1, 15, 29. Calling all Jim Morrison fans! Doors tribute by Peace Frog at Danny’s Venice! Live music starts at 9:00 p.m. Based out of Venice, California, lead singer Tony Fernandez lives out every move of Jim Morrison on stage and delivers a powerful re-creation and true likeness in presence, vocals, mannerisms and spirit. Peace Frog is the drama and rock theater that made the Doors famous.
Sept. 22. Venice Paparazzi will roll out the red carpet for the Venice Boy’s and Girls Club’s 11th Annual Champion of Youth Gala. The event will include Champion of Youth Awards, a hosted reception, dinner, special performances by Club members, entertainment, in addition to silent and live auctions. The Boys & Girls Club’s mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Donate, sponsor and get your gala tickets!
Sept. 23 Venice Paparazzi will roll out the red carpet for The Sidewalk Cafe’s 40 anniversary party. The Sidewalk Cafe celebrates 40 years on the Venice Boardwalk in Venice, California. Join in on the fun at their anniversary party on Sept. 23. Come in your best 70’s attire. Live music by Barry Manniefield from the Voice Season 8. Come in your best 70’s attire. Red carpet entrance & photo booth by Venice Paparazzi. Free 4 x 6 prints will be made on the spot for all the guests. Complimentary appetizers & drink specials. Charity raffles and fundraiser to benefit the homeless in Venice. See you there!
Sept. 25. A Window Between Worlds (AWBW) celebrates 25 years! Get tickets now to their 25th Anniversary Brunch. A Window Between Worlds is dedicated to cultivating and supporting a network of transformative arts programs that empower individuals and communities impacted by violence and trauma.
- Venice Electric Light Parade at Sunset (Sundays)
- Food Truck Fridays on Abbot Kinney Blvd. First Friday
- Main Street Santa Monica Food Truck Lot (Tues)
- Drum and dance at the Venice drum circle. (Weekends)
- Venice Art and Collectables Market (Sat.)
- Artists & Fleas on Abbot Kinney Blvd. (Sat.)
- Venice High School Flea Market (Sat.)
- Live Jazz with Rachel Sorsa Band (4th Wed. at Danny’s)
- Live Jazz with Miss Jessica and The Sugar Shack Attack (1st Wed at Danny’s)
- DJ and Dancing at James’ Beach
- Sunsets at High Rooftop Lounge
- $5.95 All you can eat tacos at Cabo Cantina (Tues)
- $5 All you can eat Taco Tuesdays at the Sidewalk Cafe (Tues)
- Whiskey Bar Thursdays at James Beach (Thurs)
- Radio Venice every Sunday
- Theatre Fare – A Monthly Reading Series hosted by Pacific Resident Theatre. 2nd Tues. for seniors.
- FIGURE DRAWING CLASS FOR 18+ at PIECES