Are you a dog person?
Us too! Venice Paparazzi loves dogs! Want to bring your buddy out on the town? That sounds like a great idea for all parties involved! From restaurants, to parks, to rules and regulations, to the best pet supply store around, we have the inside line on all things dog!
The Venice Paparazzi dogs, Smithers and Gertrude, are just too damn cute to resist. And they are always asking to go out to eat, so naturally we know all the dog friendly restaurants in Venice. Here is the insider’s list for you and your buddies to enjoy.
Dog Friendly Restaurants:
Are dogs welcome on the Venice Beach Boardwalk and on the beach?
Dogs are welcome on the Venice Beach Boardwalk, and not on the beach. Dogs are not allowed on the Venice Beach Boardwalk between 11 a.m – 8 p.m on Sat, Sun and holidays between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Curb your dogs!
Here is a great place to take your dog!
Let your best buddy run free at the Westminster Off-Leash Dog Park located on Westminster and Pacific. (three blocks from the Venice Beach Boardwalk) www.venicedogpark.org
Check out Bruno’s Venice at 2012 Lincoln Blvd. They are locally owned and carry only the highest quality products available. And, they deliver! You could even have them deliver to the dog park if you wanted to. Woohoo! BrunosVenice.com
Going out of town?
Need an awesome, safe, reliable, dog hotel for your buddy to vacation in? Bruno’s Pet Hotel in Topanga is the place!
Who’s looking for love? Adopt!
Here is a friendly reminder!
Please do NOT leave your dog unattended in a car on a hot day.
Save the date Oct 28th, 2018 for the biggest Venice doggie mixer of the year at Venice Dog-O-Ween. Hosted by Venice Paparazzi and Rhonda DeVictor of KW Beverly Hills.
Event to include:
- Red carpet and step and repeat photos by Venice Paparazzi. Photos sponsored by Bruno’s Cat & Dog Boutique.
- Prizes donated by: LAArtsOnline.com, Bruno’s Cat & Dog Boutique, Simmzy’s, Rock and Roll Doggy, Hungry Dawgs of Dogtown, Westside Dogs LA.
- Music by: Christopher Hawley
- Handmade, human grade, all-natural organic treats (sourced from local farmers) provided by Hungry Dawgz of Dogtown.
- Venice Paparazzi and VisitVeniceCA’s Alex Stowell will once again be the emcee.
- This event is powered by volunteers.
- View all 2011-2017 Dogoween photos by Venice Paparazzi here!
- For more info: VeniceDogoween.com
Here is an idea for a community project! How about a dog beach for a few hours a day? Let’s lobby the local politicians to allow dogs on the beach in morning for an hour or so, and again in the evening! Say 6:00 a.m-7:00 a.m. and from 7:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. when the beach is not so crowded? We can refine the rules as we go. Anyone else think this is a great idea? Dogs are part of the family and should be allowed to enjoy the beach too! Sound off in the comment section below.