First Friday’s on AK Blvd. is a total scene! The food trucks come out en masse, the stores thrown parties, the artists have shows, and throngs of good people come out and enjoy the heck out of themselves on the street named for the founder of Venice!
Enjoy fashion, food trucks, art parties, and more on Abbot Kinney Blvd. every first Friday of the month!
About Abbot Kinney Blvd.: This trendy boulevard, named for the city’s founder, is full of hip boutiques, amazing restaurants and bars, coffee shops, art galleries, and beautiful people.
First Friday’s on Abbot Kinney Blvd. Every first Friday of the month, Abbot Kinney Blvd transforms into a late-night hub of activity, with stores open late, a delicious array of food trucks and live music and entertainment filling the streets. The evening runs from 6 – 10 PM with all the local merchants joining together to feature the best artists, gifts, products and music.
WHERE: Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291
WHEN: The First Friday of Every Month from 6 -10 PM
Food trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd. is another fun feature of First Friday’s! Forty or so A-list trucks are invited to participate on the First Friday of every month. You’ll find an ongoing rotation of innovative, new cuisines along with your standard favorites. The trucks are carefully vetted and assigned to particular spaces along the street. Enjoy your meal in the Picnic Area on Palms Blvd. Fun for the entire family. Great date nights. Fun thing to do with friends! View map of food trucks here. Bench Seating and Restrooms are on Palms Blvd.
For all First Friday’s event info, visit abbotkinneyblvd.com/firstfridays/
Venice Paparazzi Suggested Activities:
- Shop on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd every first Friday
- Go for a stroll and window shop.
- Dine and drink at Salt Air, Sunny Spot, Hal’s Bar And Grill or Casa Linda!
- Grab a slice of pizza at Abbot’s Pizza
- Need a caffeine fix? Go To Abbot’s Habit, Tom’s, Blue Coffee or Intelligentsia Coffee!
- Keep you eye out for Venice murals by Jonas Never, Isabelle Alford Lago and more!
- Shop at the Abbot Kinney Marketplace. Every 2nd & 3rd Saturday of the month! 11a.m.-5 p.m. 1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Get your hair done at Trim…Venice’s hottest hair salon!
- Get your brows and make up done at Kelley Baker Brows. Yes, you deserve the best!
- A cold press juice at Kreation is a must!
- Do a Pilates class at Pilates Plus.
- Ice cream and gelato at Salt N Straw
- Yummy donuts at Blue Star
- Get some classic So. Cal apparel at Aviator Nation, Topo Ranch or Stronghold.
- Fashionistas go to Principessa
History and modernity in a one-mile stretch
In 1990, West Washington was renamed to Abbot Kinney, after the man who built the Venice Canals. Throughout the years it has been developed by the diligence of the merchants and the support from the growing community. Now Abbot Kinney is not only an up and coming attraction for tourists, but it also serves as a local gathering place for west side residents. With some of the finest restaurants, unique art galleries, prestigious wine shops and exciting nightlife, it is evolving from a historical destination, to a place that is writing a new history. www.AbbotKinneyBlvd.com
PARKING: Street parking and public pay lots on the east side of the street. Click here for more info on parking in Venice!
Click here for more info on Abbot Kinney Blvd.