Here is a message from Visit Marina del Rey!
- Visit beaches.lacounty.gov/sunsetvestige
- Call the Marina del Rey Visitors Center at (424) 526-7900
NEED MORE MDR FUN?
About: Marina del Rey’s the Marina is the world’s largest man-made small craft harbor with 19 marinas. It has the capacity for 5,300 boats and is home port to approximately 6,500 boats. The marina houses a wide variety of restaurants, hotels, bars, boats and a beach. In addition to great entertainment options, one can find fishing and whale watching tours, parasailing, stand up paddle boarding and more.
MARINA PARKING: Public Lot #4 – 13500 Mindanao Way. Public Lot #5 – 4545 Admiralty Way and Dock 52 – 13501 Fiji Way. Marina del Rey, 90292
SUGGESTED VENICE PAPARAZZI MARINA ACTIVITIES:
- Explore the Marina with the Water Bus! (Summer activity) Park your car and take our WaterBus for a unique water’s-eye view of Marina del Rey. Eight boarding stops throughout the Marina offer opportunities to shop, dine, and recreate in one of the most beautiful Southern California residential and tourist areas. Bikes and strollers welcome aboard. Ride cost $1. Treat your family and friends!
- Enjoy the areas best steaks, seafood, BBQ, and more while watching the sunset over the Marina at Tony P’s Dockside Grill!
- Free Beach Shuttle to Fisherman’s Village, Waterside Shopping Center, Mother’s Beach and Venice Pier. Enjoy the surf, sand, and surroundings of Marina del Rey in a hassle-free and relaxing way. Welcome aboard the BEACH SHUTTLE and experience this fun form of community transportation.
- Live music, turtle races, pool table, board games, outdoor patio, weekend yoga to brunch and more at Brennan’s
- Find food trucks at “The Beach Eats” at Mother’s Beach! Head to the parking lot at Marina Beach on Thursdays, May 4 through September 28, for dinner with a waterview! A rotating selection of food trucks sell food from 5 to 9 p.m. Bring chairs or a blanket for a picnic on the sand, or grab a table under the covered picnic pavilion.
- Visit Burton Chace Park! Burton W. Chace Park has 10 acres of lush lawn and trees that extend into the Marina’s main channel. Here you will find magnificent boat and ocean vistas. In addition, the park offers picnic tables, barbecues, pergolas, picnic shelters, guest docks, and is host to numerous year-round events.
- Live concerts at Burton Chase Park.
- Visit Fisherman’s Village! Fisherman’s Village is a 1970s’ era replica of a New England seaport and ishing town. You can still stroll the quiet harborfront to enjoy views of the Marina. There are several restaurants, and a smattering of shops and galleries. You can also rent a boat, go parasailing, or take a harbor dining cruise on the weekends. Free weekend concerts year round.
- Have a beach day at Mother’s Beach! Swimming (no surf), Children’s playground, Picnic Tables, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Free boat launch for hand-carried boats, Restaurants, Hotels, Restrooms, Showers
- Paddle boarding at Mother’s Beach is a must do activity!
- Go Deep Sea fishing or Whale watching.
- Take a sailing lesson.
- Waterside Shopping Center has amazing shopping!
- Visit or join the California Yacht Club! Located in picturesque Marina del Rey,the California Yacht Club is among the top private clubs in the nation and for over ninety years, our yachting tradition and history has beckoned those who love the water as well as those that love to socialize and live life to the fullest.
- Marina del Rey Farmers’ Market is held every Saturday from 9:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. in parking lot next to the Cheesecake Factory. Via Marina @ Panay Way Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Free Marina Movie Nights At Burton Chace Park. The Department of Beaches and Harbors Presents Free Movie Nights in Burton Chace Park. This summer park your picnic baskets and bring your family out to the park on Saturday nights to enjoy your outdoor screening under the stars.
- Watch the game at the Marina’s best kept secret Tony P’s Tavern! The tavern is home to over 100 beers, 50 wines by the glass and eight 65″ Hi- Def TVs. Rock!
- Eat organic or buy groceries at Rainbow Acres.
- Eat the weekend Brunch at Tony P’s Dockside Grill
- Visit the Lloyd Taber-Marina del Rey Library. The library has a large nautical collection.
VIEW MARINA DEL REY PHOTOS BY VENICE PAPARAZZI!
- 42nd Annual MDR Halibut Derby.
- Weekend concerts at Fisherman’s Village.
- Marina del Rey Summer Concert schedule.
- Summer Concerts at Burton Chase Park.
- Enjoy vintage yachts and restored classic cars at the “Old Fashioned Day in the Park”
- Snow Wonder at Burton Chase Park
- Polar Plunge in Marina Del Rey.
- Los Angeles Boat Show.
- Tony P’s Dockside Grill’s Summer Beer Dinner
- 4th of July Fireworks.
- Annual Marina del Rey Boat Parade
- For all MDR event info: visitmarinadelrey.com
THE BEST PLACES TO DINE ARE TONY P’S DOCKSIDE GRILL AND BRENNAN’S.
Tony P’s Dockside and Grill has the best steak, seafood, outside dining, beer selection, bar food, blood Mary! Westside #1 Sports Tavern and Happy Hour. One of top three fish and chips, American BBQ and martinis! Weekend Breakfast with Bottomless Mimosas at Tony P’s! Great patio with Marina view! Happy Hour Mon-Thurs. 3-6 p.m. Fri.’til 7p.m. 4445 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, California, CA – 90292. www.TonyPs.com
Brennan’s is great! Fantastic food, weekend brunch, a giant outdoor patio, games, turtle races, live music an more. 4089 Lincoln Blvd. Marina del Rey, CA 90292 https://brennansla.com/