It is hard to think of a person more committed to making a positive impact around town than Tony P’s Dockside Grill’s Tony Palermo.
The guy is tireless, awesome, and a favorite of the community. Check out the video above by clicking on the play button to get to know Tony Palermo. Also view his long list of community contributions and awards below.
Recently, the California Restaurant Association presented Tony Palermo of Tony P’s Dockside Grill with the 2018 Elizabeth Burns Lifetime Achievement Award on June 8, 2018. The yearly recipient is more than just a great restaurant operator, but someone who is philanthropic, gives back to their community, and works to advance the goals of the CRA. View CRA’s video above.
Stop by Tony P’s Dockside Grill and give the man himself a high five!
Tony P’s Dockside Grill is fantastic! Where else can you chill out, eat crab legs, sip on an Old Chub, and watch the sunset over the Pacific with boats sailing by? Not only is the menu super deep, the beer selection is the best on the Westside, and the staff is superb! Smiling faces, and huge portions is the standard at this neighborhood favorite!
Check out the list of awards they have racked up! Voted by local newspapers and TV Stations.
- Best family restaurant
- Best family restaurant
- Best Steak
- Best Seafood
- Best Outside Dining
- Best Beer Selection
- Best Restaurant Service Team
- Westside’s #1 Sports Tavern
- Westside #1 Happy Hour
- Best Bar Food
- Best Bloody mary
- Best Bartender Eric Travis 2015
- Voted Best Buttermilk Pancakes Marina del Rey
- Favorite Wine List
- Favorite business lunch spot Favorite Restaurant atmosphere
- Favorite Date Night Restaurants
- Favorite Fish and Chips
- Favorite American Barbecue
- Favorite Martinis
“WHAT’S NEW AT TONY P’S”
- Fish and Chips
- Vegetarian Lunch
- Lunch specials
- Vegetarian Dinner
- Dinner specials
- Mimosa Sunday
Every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am – 11:30 am is Tony P’s famous Weekend Breakfast! Try their award winning Bloody Mary’s, and buttermilk pancakes, voted best pancakes in the Marina!
Happy hour goes late on Friday’ at Tony P’s! Starting at 3:30 p.m and going until 7:00 p.m.
Tony P’s Dockside Grill & Tony P’s Tavern. 4445 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA. 90292. www.TonyPs.com
AWARDS WON BY TONY PALERMO! Incredible!
- Co-owner of Tony P’s Dockside Grill in Marina del Rey. This year, Tony P’s is celebrating their 22nd year of operation and has become the place to be!
- Tony P’s Dockside Grill wins an unprecedented seven Best of the Westside in 2015
- 2016 the LA. County Fire Department awarded Tony P’s with a Certificate of appreciation
- In 2015 Tony P’s was awarded the Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for their participation in High School Art Competitions.
- In 2015 Tony received the Sunrise Community Service Award from Councilmember Mike Bonin
- Tony received a Commendation from Don Knabe the Forth District Los Angeles County Supervisor for his work in the community.
- In 2014 Tony was awarded the Jim Bunch Spirt Award from Assemblymember Steven Bradford and the LAX Chamber of Commerce.
- In 2014 Tony was awarded the “Kids Need Hero’s Community Pillar Award” from the Westchester YMCA.
- 2012. Tony P’s Dockside Grill was awarded the Business of the Year Award from Senator Ted W. Lieu who chairs the Senate Labor Committee and represents the nearly 1 million residents of Senate District 28.
- Tony, with his partner Danny Ringwood, was named California Restaurant Writers Association ’s 2006-2007 Restauranteurs of the Year
- 2006 Boys and Girls Club of Venice’s Community Leader of the Year
- 2003-2004 year. Honorary Mayor of Westchester and Marina del Rey.
- Association’s 2004 Humanitarian of the Year
- 2003 Boys and Girls Club of Venice’s Ambassador for National Kids Day
- 2002, Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo recognized Palermo as the Chamber’s Community Service Award winner.
- 2001. Tony received a Friend of Education Award at the annual Teacher Eddy Awards for his contributions to education.
- 2000 & 2001. Honored by the Westchester/LAX–Marina del Rey Chamber as Outstanding Merchant and the Outstanding Member
Dine and drink at Tony P’s Dockside Grill!
View menus below!