Party with Venice Paparazzi at the Abbot Kinney Festival, Venice’s largest block party of the year!
Date: Sept. 30, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m
The festival draws more than 100,000 people. The mile long stretch of Abbot Kinney Blvd. is lined with FOUR great live music stages, chalk art, dozens of artisan food vendors, popular food trucks, 300+ quality artisan and fine art vendors, and three beer gardens. The immensely popular KidsQuad has rides, family entertainment, and fun, interactive activities for all ages. The festival celebrates the diversity of creativity of Venice.
FREE ADMISSION – ALL AGES
300+ Quality Vendors
Dozens of Top Food Trucks and Booths
4 Music Stages
KidsQuad with Games and Rides
- Music Line-Up – www.abbotkinney.org/entertainment-2018/
- List of Vendors – www.abbotkinney.org/2018-vendors-1/
- What to Eat & Drink – www.abbotkinney.org/eatdrink
- Fun for the Kids – www.abbotkinney.org/kidsquad
- Parking – www.abbotkinney.org/parking/
1. Get your AKF2018 Beer Garden Fast Pass and KidsQuad Wristband to avoid the lines and get unlimited rides.
Beer Garden Fast Pass ($35 plus service fee)
Avoid the Beer Garden entrance lines all day in any of the 3 Beer Gardens with a Fast Pass — first drink is on us! Exchange this ticket for a wristband at a designated Booth with “Pre-Purchase Pick-Up” banner or at any Wristband Booth. Purchase before 4pm on September 29th and get a free Abbot Kinney Festival hat. Must be 21+ years old.
Wristbands are $100 at the festival but pre-sale price is only $90! Plus you get a FREE Abbot Kinney Festival kid’s t-shirt ($10 value)! Wristband allows unlimited access to rides and activities. Exchange this ticket for your wristband at the Kids Quad Ticket Booth at Brooks Ave. Purchase your wristband by 4pm on September 29th.
2. Check out the ANDALUSIA STAGE -The Locals Stage.
- 2:00 p.m. Presentation of Community Grants and Spirit of Venice Awards.
For more information, parking tips and more: abbotkinney.org
Once again Venice Paparazzi will be the official photographers of the Abbot Kinney Festival. Woo hoo! Check out past photos to view the AKF experience!
If you see one of our Venice Paparazzi photographers at the AKF, feel free to ask for your group photo. Woo hoo! See you on Sept. 30th!
Need photographers or a photo booth for your next event? Hire Venice Paparazzi
See you on Sept. 30, 2018 for AKF2018!
For more info visit AbbotKinney.org.