There are endless fun things to do in Venice, California! From special events, to on going happenings, activities, attractions, and destinations, there is never a dull moment in our paradise by the sea! And, by assembling lists of all the awesomeness we have made it easy for you find adventures that suit your interests!
Click on the event or activity below that interests you.
Need photographers or a custom photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi!
Need a room? Here’s our best hotels in Venice!
- Nov. 15. Venice Art Crawl mixer at The Sidewalk Cafe
- Nov. 15. Boys and Girls Club’s Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nov. 16 Celebrate Venice’s founder Abbot Kinney
- Nov. 16. Uprising Group show
- Nov. 17. Venice Chalk Festival
- Nov. 17. Venice Stories’ Book Release Party at Surfside
- Nov. 17 & 18 Moby Dick Reading on the Beach
- Nov. 18. The Smashup at Surfside
- Nov. 20 . Gateway LA’s Holiday Luncheon Concert
- Nov. 21. LAPD Appreciation Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nov. 22. Thanksgiving Dinner at the Sidewalk Cafe
- Nov. 22 Thanksgiving in Venice for the homeless
- Nov. 24 Shop, Drop and Swap Fall at Amiga Wild
- Dec. 1 & 2 Muscle Beach Toy Drive
- Dec. 1. Muscle Beach Lat Pull Down Competition
- Dec. 1. Venice Sign Holiday Lighting & Block Party
- Dec. 5 Tony P’s Annual Christmas Beer Dinner
- Dec. 7. First Friday’s – Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd
- Dec. 8. Venice Surf-A-Thon
- Dec. 8. Santa Monica Pub Crawl
- Dec. 8 Venice Canals Home and Bridge Decorating Contest
- Dec. 8. Marina del Rey Boat Parade
- Dec. 8. Marina del Rey Snow Wonder
- Dec. 8. LAPD Pacific Division’s Winter Wonderland
- Dec. 9. Abbot Kinney Snow Day and Holiday Stroll
- Dec. 9. Venice Canals Holiday Boat Parade
- Dec. 15. Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
- Stay local on New Year’s!
- Jan. 1st. Venice Penguin Swim.
Dates to be announced:
- Venice Art Crawl Holiday Mixer
- Boys Girls Club Venice Holiday Party
- Vans-Makaha Winter Bowl Jam at the Skatepark.
- Artists & Fleas Pop Up Holiday Market
- Venice Electric Light Parade
- Santa Monica Main Street Holiday Event
- Venice Vintage Motorcycle Club’s Toy Drive
Did we miss your event? Submit it here!
Need a room? Here’s the best hotels in Venice!
View the Venice Events Calendar for live music, nightlife, theatre, festivals, art parties, and more.
100+ Venice Beach Fun activities.
- Locals love weekend brunch at James’ beach, $7 Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s
- Taco Tuesdays at The Sidewalk Cafe. $5 all you can eat
- Get juiced up and stay lean at Muscle Beach Juice Bar!
- Enjoy the best Venice view at High Rooftop Lounge!
- Muscle Beach Month Pass only $20! Hit the Weights, Brah!
- James Beach now has Happy Hour Mon-Fri., 5-7 p.m.
- The Best Sports Bars in Venice and Marina del Rey!
- Have the world’s greatest sausage sandwich at Jody Maroni’s
- Join Brennan’s every Friday for Free Pizza and Live Music. Wow!
- Industry Monday at High Rooftop Lounge. Live DJ and a 360 degree view of Venice!
- Turtle Races every first and third Thursday at Brennan’s
- Green Goddess Collective: 15% discount off of select 1/8’s during happy hour
- Surfside is Venice Beach’s Home for Live Music
- Happy by the hour and Venice Beach’s Best Brunches
- Want to party it up late night style? Check out James’ Beach and Canal Club
- Craving Hama Sushi and Sake? Check out Hama Sushi! Serving locals since the 70’s
- Enjoy the freshies and best greek food at Malaka Brothers
- Watch the games at Marina del Rey’s best sports bar.. Tony P’s Tavern
- Simmzy’s brew their own beeer. $4 beers 4-5, M-F
- How about an ice cold brew. Check out our Venice Beer’s list!
- Taco Tuesdays in the V!
- First Friday’s and Food Trucks on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Sunday Funday at Brennan’s! Football, yoga and brunch
- Live DJ, Industry Mondays and a 360 degree view of Venice at High Rooftop Lounge.
FIND YOUR VENICE BEACH ADVENTURE!
- Be entertained on the world famous Venice Beach Boardwalk.
- Snap a selfie with the Venice Sign
- Spend the day on the sand in Venice Beach!
- Cruise the coast! Jay’s Rentals has bikes, skates, scooters
- Spend a night in Venice. Check out this list of best hotels!
- Venice Farmers’ Market every Friday
- Venice Pier hosts Venice Oceanarium on Sundays.
- Shop local and rent at Jay’s Rentals!
- Tune in at RadioVenice.TV every Sunday at 4:20 p.m
- Venice Electric Light Parade every Sunday at Sunset
- Ride with Venice Electric Light Parade ever Sunday at Sunset
- Every 3rd Sunday. Ride with the venice Vintage Motorcycle Club
- Explore the historical Venice Canals
- Visit or paint the Venice Art Walls
- Relxa, mediate, and enjoy Venice with this list
- Live theatre at Pacific Resident Theatre, Electric Lodge, Sparc, and Beyond Baroque
- Try your FIRST CYCLING CLASS for FREE or a $5 Community yoga class at Beyond Bikram!
- Check out the timeless Venice Poetry Walls
- Learn to surf lke a pro with Jay!
- Venice businesses that always do green!
- Spend a day on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- View Venice now with these Venice Beach Live Cams
- Play a game of Handball
- Watch a Venice Sunset!ATCH
- Premiere Boardwalk People Watching at the Sidewalk Cafe.
- Volunteer with a local non profit
- Dogs wanna have fun too!
- Play a game of hoops @ the Venice Beach Basketball Courts!
- Check out the view from the Venice Pier
- Skate or watch the action at the Venice Skate Park
- Have a Beach Day!
- Venice Open Mic at Surfside Every Wednesday
- Bact of the Hand Allstars every Thurs. at Surfside
- The Bootleg Bombshells every Wed. at the Townhouse
- Venice Underground every Wed. at the Townhouse
- Check out the Venice Beach Drum Circle
- Want to know about Abbot Kinney and Venice History?
- Play a game of paddle tennis!
- Venice Neighborhood Council General meeting. 3rd Tues. of the month
- Venice High School Flea Market every 2nd Saturday
- Sports Bars: Sidewalk Cafe, Surfside, and Tony P‘s Dockside Grill
- Art and theater: Pacific Resident Theatre, Beyond Baroque, SPARC, LA Louver, Electric Lodge, Venice Arts, and the Venice Art Crawl
Want more Venice Beach Fun?
- Check out 100+ Venice Beach Fun activities.
- View full Venice Events Calendar for all events
- Here is where to eat and drink in Venice!
- Best Sports Bars
- Family friendly Venice activities
- Need a room? Here is where to stay in Venice.
- Venice FAQ’s and Parking
Explore Venice with this FREE Venice Activities Checklist and Map!
Whether your visiting Venice, California, or live in the V and need a stay-cation, no experience is complete without checking out each of the listed attractions and unique neighborhoods that make up our city. View flyer belowView and print Checklist and Map!