The Sidewalk Cafe kicks ass! You don’t last 40+ years on the Venice Boardwalk unless you bring the A game!
About: The Sidewalk Cafe is “the best place to people watch on Venice Beach” according to New Times Magazine. We have been featured in many movies and commercials as well as in such publications as Sunset Magazine, LA Weekly and many tour books. If you ever wanted to see Venice Beach, California, let us be your front row seat!
A Venice Boardwalk landmark for 42 years, The Sidewalk Cafe offers fresh, high-quality, well-prepared food with generous portions. And all of our soups and sauces are homemade. The outdoor covered patio provides a beautiful view of the beach and ocean while street performers and an eclectic crowd continuously entertain.
Also under the red and white awning you can find Small World Books, a wonderful independent bookstore. It is a great place to find out more about Venice. Small World Books offers a wide collection of literary fiction and poetry, and is frequently used as a resource for entertainment industry researchers.
A full bar, ten taps, big screens TV”s for the games and the best people watching around for the in betweens!
- Beach side setting with view of boardwalk entertainment
- Serene mornings & beautiful ocean sunsets in the evenings
- Open Mon.-Sun. 8:00 a.m -11:00 p.m.
- Weekday happy hour from 3 – 7 PM
- Saturday & Sunday champagne brunch
- Satellite sports packages shown here. 10 screens for all your sports actions. Showing all NHL,NFL,NCAAF,PGA,MLB games!
- Taco Tuesdays: All you can eat tacos for $5 with the purchase of a beverage, 8-10 PM. Bar Only.
- Click here for SWC music and events.
- View menu
- 1401 Ocean Front Walk. Venice, CA. 90291 thesidewalkcafe.com. 310.399.5547
Whether you come for breakfast on the beach, lunch in the sun, or dinner at sunset, you are sure to enjoy at The Sidewalk Cafe. Look for the red and white awning near the center of the Venice Boardwalk!
View photos of the SWC by Venice Paparazzi