Whether your visiting Venice, California, or live in the V and need a stay-cation, no experience is complete without checking out each of the listed attractions and unique neighborhoods that make up our city.
Want more Venice Beach Fun?
- Venice Attractions
- Venice Info and FAQ’s
- Venice Events Calendar
- Maps, Tours and Itineraries
- Best Brunches and Happy Hours
- Local Deals
- Taste of Venice
- Best Hotels
- Activities for Kids
- Arts and Culture
- The Perfect Date
- Relax, mediate and enjoy with this list
- Neighborhoods: Abbot Kinney Blvd. Venice Boardwalk, Main St. Santa Monica Pier, Marina del Rey, Rose Ave., Washington Square
- Check out the Venice Events Calendar for live music, nightlife, art openings, and more.
- 100+ Venice Beach Fun activities.
- Visit our sister site VisitVeniceCalifornia.com
Share your experience with @VeniceBeachFun and #VeniceBeachFun!
In featured photos: Venice Neptune Festival