Established in 1979, Hama Sushi can be traced back in time to being one of the first sushi restaurants on the westside. Known for it’s unique ambience and casual setting, Hama brings the freshest and friendliest service. Locals, tourists and newcomers can all enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine with unique fusion dishes.
Here is a message from Hama Sushi!
Open today 4PM-10:30PM, tomorrow 4PM-10PM. Enjoy outdoor dining or order to go!
- Open Hours: M-F 4pm-10pm; Sat & Sun 11:30am-9pm
- Reservations: 310-396-8783
- View menu on hamasushi.com/menu
- Craving something new for lunch? Bento boxes are in! Available daily during lunch hours 11:30am-4pm. Choose from three different proteins: beef, chicken or salmon. View flyer below.
- Gift cards also available. Purchase $100, get a $20 gift card back. View flyer below
- Check out Hama Wood for “shot in Venice” movie posters. View flyer below!
- Order directly at 310-396-8783
- 213 Windward Avenue – Venice, Ca 90291. hamasushi.com
View flyers, and photos from Hama Sushi’s 4oth birthday party.
Re-live one of the best parties of 2019! Hama Sushi’s 40th Anniversary photos!
- Photo Booth
- View 2007-present Hama photos by Venice Paparazzi
- Photo booth sponsored by Hama Sushi, Hotel Erwin and Green Goddess Collective.
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi