Everyone’s favorite sushi spot, Hama Sushi, is open for patio and outdoor dining, and has two brand spanking new seating areas!
First is the super cool Hama Garden, complete with: BBQ, beer, sake, all your Hama favorites, and a wide open, breezy space with picnic tables, high boys and plenty of open space for kids to roam around. It is open daily from 4-9 in the parking lot adjacent to Hama on the north side.
In addition, Hama has added an outdoor park-let in front of the restaurant, adorned with shady umbrellas, overhead string lights, and an enclosing barrier wall, giving it an elegant, private feel. Come on down and check out the improvements and pivots Venice’s favorite Sushi spot has made. And give Hama Mama a big high five when you do!
About Hama Sushi: Established in 1979, Hama Sushi can be traced back in time to being one of the first sushi restaurants on the westside. Known for it’s unique ambience and casual setting, Hama brings the freshest and friendliest service. Locals, tourists and newcomers can all enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine with unique fusion dishes.
Hama Sushi Hours: Mon.-Thurs., & Sun. 4-10pm; Fri. & Sat. 4:00-10:30 p.m.
Hama Garden hours: Sat. and Sun. 5-9 p.m.
- Call to order in or make reservations: 310-396-8783
- You can also order online at hamasushi.com/order-online
- View menu on hamasushi.com/menu
- Gift cards also available. Purchase $100, get a $20 gift card back. View flyer below
- While at Hama Sushi, check out Hama Wood for “shot in Venice” movie posters. View flyer below!
- 213 Windward Avenue – Venice, Ca 90291.
- For more info: hamasushi.com
View photos below!
Re-live one of the best parties of 2019! Hama Sushi’s 40th Anniversary photos!
- View 2007-present Hama photos by Venice Paparazzi
- Need photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi
For more info: hamasushi.com