The Waterfront Venice is a California Beer Garden with amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. Situated between Rose and Navy on the famous Venice beach Boardwalk, our food & beverage menus celebrate California with carefully selected seasonal produce from local farms.
The Waterfront Venice. 205 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca 90291
Here is a message from The Waterfront Venice.
Better together at The Waterfront. We’re open and proud to be serving our community. Your support means the world to us!
- Wednesday – Friday 4pm – 10pm⠀
- Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 10pm
- Social distancing rules in full effect.
- Beautiful, spacious outdoor seating with sunset views.
- A new food and beverage menu.
- Still dog friendly so bring that quarantine puppy over here.
- Reservations available on @resy
- For more info: thewaterfrontvenice.com
Check out Waterfront Venice photos below. Photos from IG: The Waterfront Venice
Need to Know
We love you all, but…
- Reservations are 30 days in advance.
- Please wear a mask when approaching our staff.
- Temperatures will be taken at check in. We are only able to accommodate groups of 6 or less at this time.
- We kindly ask that you do not visit with guests outside of your party.
- As we are not permitted to serve guests at our bars, we cannot currently allow guests to stay after they are finished dining.
- Incomplete parties will not be sat until complete.
- We hold your table for 15 minutes as a courtesy.
- In an attempt to be contactless we are no longer accepting cash.
- Please call us at the restaurant at (424) 309 – 5331 in the event that you are running late or need to cancel..
View photos courtesy of The Waterfront Venice
Fan, follow and make your reservations!
- Website: thewaterfrontvenice.com
- Instagram: @thewaterfrontvenice
- Phone: (424) 309 – 5331
- Address: 205 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca 90291