The Waterfront Venice is a California Beer Garden with amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. Situated between Rose and Navy on the famous Venice beach Boardwalk, our food & beverage menus celebrate California with carefully selected seasonal produce from local farms. Click here to make your reservations on Resy!
The Waterfront Venice. 205 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca 90291
Here is a message from The Waterfront Venice.
Better together at The Waterfront. We’re open and proud to be serving our community. Your support means the world to us!
- Wednesday – Friday 4pm – 10pm⠀
- Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 10pm
- Social distancing rules in full effect.
- Beautiful, spacious outdoor seating with sunset views.
- A new food and beverage menu.
- Still dog friendly so bring that quarantine puppy over here.
- Reservations available on @resy
- For more info: thewaterfrontvenice.com
Check out Waterfront Venice photos below.
Photos from IG: The Waterfront Venice
WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
Below are our house rules, meant to ensure everyone’s safety while visiting The Waterfront:
- Everyone (including staff and customers) is required to wear a mask.
- We kindly ask that customers leave their masks on except for when eating.
- If guests do not have a mask, we will have them available for purchase for $3 each at the entrance.
- For your safety we will be taking guest temperatures at check in.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the space including our front entrance and in the restroom.
- Please respect the markings on the ground that indicate a safe 6ft distance while waiting to enter/or while in line and please maintain a safe distance while you are in the restaurant from other customers and staff.
- Parties are limited to groups of up to 6 or less at this time. please visit us at resy.com to make a booking.
- We have touchless payment in place. At this time we are no longer accepting cash.
- We are operating at 60% capacity per the State Guidelines.
- We want you to enjoy yourselves whilst visiting, but please also keep in mind that we may have other guests waiting to be seated.
- Please do not approach other guests at different tables that are not in your party. We are not permitted to allow you to stay once your dining experience has ended.
- Our staff are screened and temperature checked before entering the restaurant every day to ensure everyone is in good health.
- We have someone on staff every day on whose sole job is cleaning and sanitizing to ensure the place is sparkling!
- A 4.5% surcharge is added to each guest bill to offset rising operational costs. Should you wish to have this charge removed from your check, please notify a manager. We thank you for your patronage.