Venice Paparazzi is excited to partner up with Venice Living Magazine.
Venice Living Magazine builds community by sharing neighborhood stories. This month feature Venice Arts’ founder Lynn Warshafsky. We will be sharing Venice Living interviews to get us inspired, motivated, and stay connected.
Get to know Lynn Warshafsky
- Venice Living Publisher Carole Stein
- Writer/Interviewer: Betty Bailey
- Photographer Sam Diephuis
About Venice Arts:
To ignite, expand, and transform the lives of Los Angeles’ low-income youth through photography and film education, and use our participatory storytelling practices to amplify the voices of underrepresented communities around the world.
Calling all youth! Enroll now in photography, filmmaking, animation, and comics!
Their programs are completely free-of-charge to low-income families. Contact [email protected] for more info.
Fan and follow Venice Arts!
- Facebook: facebook.com/venicearts.org
- Instagram: instagram.com/venicearts
- Twitter: twitter.com/venicearts
- Website: venicearts.org