Let the kids’ run free at the outdoor kid’s play stations by the beach. Venice Recreation and Parks offers two play stations with swings and slides.
Play Station One: Right beside the Venice Parks and Recreation office. Parking: 2100 Ocean Front Walk. Venice, Ca 90291.
Play Station Two: On the beach at Rose Ave and the Venice Beach Boardwalk. Parking: 300 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca. 90291.
Here are the rules!
Following info from the LA County website
- Everyone 2 yrs of age or older should wear a face covering at all times while at the playground
- Stay home if you are sick with fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- No eating or drinking is allowed at the playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
- Adults or Caregivers are required to monitor their children and ensure that they maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others that are not part of their household.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after your visit to the playground.
- Visits should be limited to 30 minutes when others are in the playground.
- Elderly individuals and those persons with underlying medical conditions should be reminded to avoid the playground when others are present.
For more Venice Beach Park and Recreation Info:
1800 Ocean Front Walk. Venice, Ca 90291
For more LA Park and Recreation info:
For more LA County info:
Additional Venice Beach Fun Kid Activities
- Hang out at Venice beach! Splash around or body surf the waves for family fun! Shell and rock hunting on the beach is always fun.
- Cruise the bike path. The bike path that runs along the sand in Venice is 17 miles long and extends from Palos Verdes through Pacific Palisades, with a brief in-land detour. Its smooth concrete surface is great for bicycles, roller skates and skateboards alike.
- Hungry in Venice? Check out this list of local restaurants.