More good news, Venice!
The fine folks at Washington Square are hosting a free community movie night, out in the ocean at the end of the Venice Pier starting this Thursday, September 23, 2021. So grab your family, grab your peers, grab a blanket or chair, and head to the beach for an evening of ocean breezes and movies under the stars! All the super rad restaurants on Washington Square are putting this on, so stop in for food and drinks to take to the show! See you there!
Come early for best seats, and grab food and drinks from local eateries!
Movies by the Sea is presented by Washington Square Business Improvement Group, City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks, and Venice Beach Recreation Center,
- Dates: Every Thursday, Sept. 23-Oct. 28, 2021.
- Start time: 7:00 p.m.
- Admission: Free
- Location: At the end of the Venice Pier.
- Bring your own chairs/blankets!
Movie Line Up:
- La La Land -9/23
- The Blues Brothers – 9/30
- CoCo – 10/7
- The Big Lebowski – 10/14
- Grease – 10/21
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – 10/28
Shop local! Take-out recommendations:
- Parking: Street parking or Parking lot at the end of Washington Blvd. 3100 Washington Boulevard, Venice, Ca 90291 (By the Venice Pier)
- Sun sets at 6:55 p.m.