Halloween Bash + Playa Vista Monster Dash 5k Run
Join us for a spooky, family-friendly Halloween event at RUNWAY! Candy from the Candy Coach | Spooky Crafts | Photo Booth | Special Performances | Live DJ and so much more! Costumes are highly recommended!
The Candy Coach Service | 11:30am-2:30pm
- The Candy Coach will be providing candy service from 11:30am-2:30pm. Please note that an RSVP to this event may not guarantee you a spot inside of the Candy Coach. Spots are LIMITED and the candy is a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Each family will have a limited time inside of The Candy Coach in order to accommodate the most possible families. You will be provided with a cup to fill up for candy. No trick-or-treat containers allowed inside of the bus.
- Venice Paparazzi photo booth: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- So Fly Kids Special Performance | 1:45-2:00pm
- Trick-or-Treating at RUNWAY | 2:00-3:00pm
About Runway Playa Vista. Runway Vista is California living, shopping, and working. All in one beautiful place. Once known as the land where Howard Hughes built his aerospace empire, Playa Vista is now the land of tech empires — Facebook, YouTube, google, yahoo, Microsoft, Belkin to name a few. And Hughes’ private runway has new life as Runway, Playa Vista’s lively central district. Runway at Playa Vista is the centerpiece of Playa Vista, the first new community in West Los Angeles in 50 years and wildly popular today as a place to live and work.
Event details here: runwayplayavista.com/events2/halloween-bash
For all Runway events: runwayplayavista.com/events
If you attended a Runway Playa Vista event between 2018-2021, you may have made the Venice Paparazzi cut!
Need event photographers or a photo booth for your event? Hire Venice Paparazzi. View our service list on HireVP.com.