Hinano’s has been serving world-famous burgers and cold beers just steps from the Venice Beach pier since 1962.
Here is a message from Hinano’s!
We’ve been serving world-famous burgers and cold beers just steps from the Venice Beach pier since 1962. Notorious for being Jim Morrison’s favorite Venice hangout.
Hinano is that rare local bar for people from all over the world. It’s also a cool place to duck into out of the sun…and then stay till the wee hours. We have a good selection of beer on tap served in frosty mugs and pitchers or in icy bottles.
Three pool tables, free popcorn, a great jukebox and full college and NFL cable sports package (and plenty of screens) make Hinano Cafe a good time just waiting to happen.
- World-Famous 1962
- Outdoor Patio
- Daily Breakfast 8AM–12PM
- OPEN DAILY 8AM-12AM. (except Christmas & Thanksgiving)
- Happy Hour M-F 4-8 PM
- Daily Drink Specials
- Takeout. (310) 822-3902
- Delivery @doordash @ubereats
- View menu!
- Get Hinano’s swag at at hinanocafevenice.com
View pics below!
Fan and follow Hinano’s Venice:
- Facebook: facebook.com/hinanocafevenice
- Instagram: instagram.com/hinanovenice
- Twitter: twitter.com/HinanoVenice
- 15 Washington Blvd.,Venice, CA 90292 (by the Venice Pier)
For more info: hinanocafevenice.com