Here is a message from Venice Pride.
View photos from previous Gay Watch events!
Get tickets at venicepride.org
Get Tickets online at venicepride.org
About James’ Beach:
James’ Beach is a Venice Beach institution. An iconic restaurant and bar now celebrating 25 years in Venice, California. James’ Beach has over the years earned a loyal following of lovers of American Comfort food, great drinks, an award winning wine list plus marvelous people watching. Los Angeles Times food critic, Irene Virbila reviewed that the straightforward cuisine, friendly service, and beach ambiance made James’ Beach “as comfortable as a favorite sweater.”
Additional happening at James’ Beach!
- Every Wednesday is Steak Night! Certified Natural Angus Beef New York Steaks at a special $32 price plus our $7 Titis Martinis!
- Thursday is Fried Chicken Night! Call ahead and reserve yours!
- Congrats to James’ Beach for being voted the best happy hour in Yo Venice’s “Best of Venice” contest! View happy hour menu below!
- Happy Hour Wed.-Sat. 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats. 3-6 pm.
- Enjoy Sunday Brunch on our out door patio with $7 giant mimosas or bloody Marys, 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- View their regular menu!
Go to James’ Beach!
- 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291.
- Make a reservation!
- Order directly from James’ Beach! 310-823-5396
- Order for pick up via Toast!
Fan and follow James’ Beach: