James’ Beach has been an iconic Venice Beach restaurant since it was opened in 1996 by Venice locals James Evans and Daniel Samakow.
The quintessential Venice, neighborhood restaurant and bar, James’ Beach immediately gained a reputation for great food, drinks, an award-winning wine list plus marvelous people watching. L.A. Times food critic, Irene Virbila wrote that the straightforward cuisine, friendly service, and beach ambiance made James’ Beach “as comfortable as a favorite sweater.” Visit JamesBeach.com.
Happenings at James’ Beach!
- Enjoy Sunday Brunch on our outdoor patio with $7 giant mimosas or bloody Marys and now get the mimosa package! A bottle of sparkling wine and orange juice or juice of the day for only $20. 11:00 til 3:00
- Sunday Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats. 3-6 pm.
- Every Wednesday is Steak Night! Certified Natural Angus Beef New York Steaks at a special $32 price plus our $7 Titis Martinis!
- Thursday is Fried Chicken Night! Call ahead and reserve yours!
- Congrats to James’ Beach for being voted the best happy hour in Yo Venice’s “Best of Venice” contest! View happy hour menu below!
- Happy Hour Wed.-Sat. 4-6 p.m.
- View their regular menu!
Go to James’ Beach!
- 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291. Located a ½ block from world famous Venice Beach.
- Make a reservation!
- Order directly from James’ Beach! 310-823-5396
- Order for pick up via Toast!
View yummy food pics by James’ Beach!
Fan and follow James’ Beach:
- Instagram: instagram.com/james_beach
- Facebook: facebook.com/JamesBeachVenice