Here is a message from The Warehouse Restaurant:
Join us for Salsa/Bachata night here every Friday! Don’t know how to dance salsa? No Worries, we got you covered! Live music every Saturday. View entertainment flyer below.
About The Warehouse Restaurant:
A rad happy hour, Friday night salsa dancing, and live music on Saturday is what is happening at this historical Marina del Rey landmark. Not to mention weekend brunch, a marina view and they have the finest of the fine in regards to steak and seafood.
- View Menu
- View weekly specials below!
- View Happy Hour Menu. Served Monday through Friday from 4 – 7 pm. In the lounge only
- View Brunch Menu (Served on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 11:30am – 3pm)
- View entertainment at the Warehouse. (Salsa Lessons and Dancing every Friday night, Live music on Saturdays, and more!
- Order Online
- Make a reservation
- The Warehouse, 4499 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Map
History of The Warehouse:
The Warehouse Restaurant, Marina Del Rey, opened in 1969. Most of the building materials you see are exactly what they appear to be. Real wharf posts compose the actual framework of the building. Old wine and whiskey barrels, shipping crates, nautical rigging, fishing nets and weathered lumber were trucked in from abandoned shipyards in San Pedro. The original decor and furniture was all hand-woven and constructed Malaysian bamboo and Hawaiian cane. The old photos on the walls are from the dozens of countries visited by the original owner, Burt Hixson, who was an award winning cameraman.
The restaurant was one of the first businesses in the Marina, and from the beginning it was an instant success. The Warehouse has won dozens of awards, and been featured in many magazines and trade publications. Most recently it was named one of the Top Ten Steakhouses in Los Angeles, and Los Angeles Magazine named it as having one of the best bars.
The World-Famous Warehouse Restaurant continues to offer great food, friendly service, and live entertainment, all provided in one of the most unique restaurant settings in the City. Whether in our “barrel & crate” dining room or on our open-air patio with a beautiful view of the Marina’s private yacht clubs… Locals and travelers, alike, enjoy the dining experience.
The owners, Lee and Martha Spencer also own The Smoke House in Burbank. Click HERE to visit The Smoke House online.
View video to learn more about the history!
- Monday – Thursday – 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday – 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday 11:30am – 10:00pm Brunch Menu 11:30am – 3:00pm
- Sunday 11:30am – 9:00pm Brunch Menu 11:30am – 3:00pm
Fan and follow The Warehouse
- IG: @thewarehouserestaurant
- Twitter: @TheWarehouseRes
- Facebook: @mdrwarehouse
Dine and drink at the Warehouse Restaurant!
4499 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. Map
- View menus
- Order online
- Call to place an order! 310-823-5451
- For more info: mdrwarehouse.com