RSVP now. Seats will go fast!
Here is a message from James’ Beach.
The Bitchiest drag queens are BACK!; imported all the way from beautiful Palm Springs, to celebrate Venice Pride weekend! Join us for one BIG BITCHY SHOW! Arrive between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., with the show starting at 11:00. Your experience ticket includes a welcome cocktail, our house made scones and fabulous two course brunch and of course a FABULOUS SHOW!
After the show, walk down to the Pride festival at the Venice Beach recreation center. It’s going to be a blast, so bring lots of $1 bills and buckle your seatbelts because it’s going to be a bumpy ride. Happy Pride!
About James Beach:
James’ Beach has been an iconic Venice Beach restaurant since it was opened in 1996 by Venice locals James Evans and Daniel Samakow. We’re located a ½ block from world famous Venice Beach.
The quintessential Venice, neighborhood restaurant and bar, James’ Beach immediately gained a reputation for great food, drinks, an award-winning wine list plus marvelous people watching. L.A. Times food critic, Irene Virbila wrote that the straightforward cuisine, friendly service, and beach ambiance made James’ Beach “as comfortable as a favorite sweater.” Visit JamesBeach.com.
See you at the June 3-5 for Venice Pride Festival and Parade!
Learn more about Venice Pride at venicepride.org
Additional happening at James’ Beach!
- Sunday Brunch is Back! Enjoy Brunch on our out door patio with $7 giant mimosas or bloody Marys and now get the mimosa package! A bottle of sparkling wine and orange juice or juice of the day for only $20. 11:00 til 3:00
- Every Wednesday is Steak Night! We have C.N.A.B* 11oz. New York Steak Frites at a special price tonight $32 . Plus our famous $7 Tito’s Martinis with Traditional Side Car. (C.N.A.B is Certified Natural Angus Beef: antibiotic and hormone free from birth, pasture raised, grass fed, corn finished. The best we can get.
- Fried Chicken Thursday Night is Back! Now that we’re fully back open, we just can’t make our fried chicken in our lone fryer every night to the quality we like, so we’re back cookin it one night only! It’s the way you remember it with mashed potatoes, creamed spinach and honey mustard. Call ahead and reserve yours!
- Congrats to James’ Beach for being voted the best happy hour in Yo Venice’s “Best of Venice” contest! View happy hour menu below!
- Happy Hour Wed.-Sat. 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats. 3-6 pm.
- Enjoy Sunday Brunch on our out door patio with $7 giant mimosas or bloody Marys, 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- View their regular menu!
Go to James’ Beach!
- 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291.
- Make a reservation!
- Order directly from James’ Beach! 310-823-5396
- Order for pick up via Toast!
Fan and follow James’ Beach: