Everyone is talking about Hama Sushi’s Secret Garden! Find out why on Wed. June 29th!
- Time: 5-9 p.m.
- Live DJ Sets by: Loboman (Cochella), Angela Lima (Venice Social Club) + Special Guest
About Hama Sushi:
Established in 1979, Hama Sushi can be traced back in time to being one of the first sushi restaurants on the westside.
Known for it’s unique ambience and casual setting, Hama brings the freshest and friendliest service. Locals, tourists and newcomers can all enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine with unique fusion dishes.
Located on the circle of Windward/Main street, a block from the famous Venice Boardwalk, Hama has been a part of Venice Beach’s history for the past forty years.
Did you know about Hama Sushi’s Secret Garden?
Here is a message from Hama Sushi!
Hama Sushi’s new secret garden is open and ready for private events! Celebrate a birthday, anniversary or business party with your guests in our new secret hidden garden. Include delicious food from Hama Sushi’s menu or bring your own caterer or food truck! We have a variety of options to create a unique experience fro your perfect event. For more info or to book our Secret Garden: hamasushi.com/thesecretgarden
See you at Hama Sushi, 213 Windward Avenue – Venice, Ca 90291.
- Hours: Mon-Sat 4:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Happy hour is from 4-7 p.m.
- Closed on Sunday
- Happy Hour Patio Bar 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Order your Hama Gift Cards! Call 310-396-8783
- Take-Out/Phone & Online Orders Delivery Apps
- Order directly 310-396-8783 or ONLINE.
- Call for RSVP – 310-396-8783