A GREAT DAY AT THE BEACH IN VENICE!
James’ Beach has been an iconic Venice Beach restaurant since it was opened in 1996 by Venice locals James Evans and Daniel Samakow. We’re located a ½ block from world famous Venice Beach.
The quintessential Venice, neighborhood restaurant and bar, James’ Beach immediately gained a reputation for great food, drinks, an award-winning wine list plus marvelous people watching. L.A. Times food critic, Irene Virbila wrote that the straightforward cuisine, friendly service, and beach ambiance made James’ Beach “as comfortable as a favorite sweater.”
Check out their weekend 4th of July menu!
- Happy Hour, Wednesday & Sunday 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- Friday & Saturday, Dinner 4:00 – 10:30 pm.
- Friday & Saturday Late Nite Bar til 1:00 am.
- Sunday Brunch 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Sunday Dinner 4:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Closed Mondays & Tuesdays. Closed on Mon. July 4th but open all weekend long!
- Wednesday & Thursday, Dinner 4:00 – 10:00 pm. Our bar is open til 11:00 pm.
Additional happening at James’ Beach!
- Every Wednesday is Steak Night! Certified Natural Angus Beef New York Steaks at a special $32 price plus our $7 Titis Martinis!
- Thursday is Fried Chicken Night! Call ahead and reserve yours!
- Congrats to James’ Beach for being voted the best happy hour in Yo Venice’s “Best of Venice” contest! View happy hour menu below!
- Happy Hour Wed.-Sat. 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats. 3-6 pm.
- Enjoy Sunday Brunch on our out door patio with $7 giant mimosas or bloody Marys, 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- View their regular menu!
Go to James’ Beach!
- 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291.
- Make a reservation!
- Order directly from James’ Beach! 310-823-5396
- Order for pick up via Toast!
Fan and follow James’ Beach: