Venice and Marina del Rey are a foodies paradise! Choose from over 20 local restaurants, bars, and tap rooms, open for dine it, take-out, and delivery! Check out our “must have choices!”
The list below also includes a best of the best local deals in Venice, CA. that is comprised of daily or weekly deals not apart from Happy Hours.
High Rooftop Lounge
High Rooftop Lounge is the #1 beachside rooftop bar in all of Los Angeles. Ready to serve you epic sunsets, chill vibes, and off-the-chart menu items. High Rooftop is located at Hotel Erwin. HotelErwin.com
- Foodies must have choice: Sweet Thai chili wings.
James’ Beach has been an iconic Venice Beach restaurant since it was opened in 1996 by Venice locals James Evans and Daniel Samakow. Venice neighborhood spot for American comfort food, famous tacos, art & great drinks; outdoor patio, iconic dining room and clubhouse all open.
- Foodies must have choice: Mahi Tacos. Order your favorites now! JamesBeach.com.
- $7 martinis and deep discounts on steaks and wine on Wednesday nights.
- Sunday Brunch : $7 giant mimosas or bloody Marys and now get the mimosa package! A bottle of sparkling wine and orange juice or juice of the day for only $25. 11:00 til 3:00
Nighthawk Breakfast Bar
Nighthawk Breakfast Bar serves up elevated breakfast-themed fare and cocktails in Venice Beach. The food menu includes items such as a breakfast burger, Benedict fries, candied bacon and tots, and homemade brandy-infused french toast. The cocktail list includes spiked cereal milks, a Banh Michelada, and alcoholic coffee drinks. Foodies must have choice: Big Bird Short Stack. nighthawkrestaurants.com.
- LOCAL DEALS: Nighthawk Breakfast Bar. has all you can eat pancakes Wed. and Thurs. from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. that includes bacon or sausage, and eggs for $17. They also have endless Mimosas Wed.- Fri. from 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. for $20.
Nueva Venice is a fun, relaxed Cantina with a modern approach to classic dishes from Mexico from Chefs Vartan Abgaryan and Jonathan Paiz. Nueva also features a vast Tequila, Mezcal, Bacanora, Raicilla, and Sotol collection.
- Foodies must have choice: Classic Ceviche. NuevaVenice.com.
The Waterfront Venice
The Waterfront Venice is a California Beer Garden with amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. Situated between Rose and Navy on the famous Venice beach Boardwalk, our food & beverage menus celebrate California with carefully selected seasonal produce from local farms. Foodies must have choice: Shrimp Tacos. thewaterfrontvenice.com.
The Venice Whaler
The Venice Whaler, a local institution, welcoming locals and visitors alike, since 1944. We’ve been an escape from reality, a place for celebration, and a favorite watering hole to numerous artists including the Doors, Beatles, and Beach Boys. So whether it’s our magical sunsets, our killer margaritas, or our world famous fish tacos that brought you in, we invite you to stay a while and join us in the same toast that we’ve been raising since 1944 – TO LIFE! Foodies must have choice: Whaler Burger. VeniceWhaler.com
The Sidewalk Cafe!
The Sidewalk Cafe is a Venice Boardwalk landmark for 45 years, The Sidewalk Cafe offers fresh, high-quality, well-prepared food with generous portions. And all of our soups and sauces are homemade.
- Foodies must have choice: Philly Cheesesteak. thesidewalkcafe.com.
La Cabaña Restaurant
- Foodies must have choice: Table Side Guacamole.
Firestone Walker Venice
Chill out on Firestone Walker Venice’s outdoor patio, head in to Venice Tap Room or view delivery options here. The Propagator Store offers Firestone Walker merchandise; cold packaged beer; and growler and crowler fills.
- Foodies must have choice: The Lion’s Fish and Chips. firestonebeer.com/venice.
- LOCAL DEAL: Firestone Walker Venice has $6 pints of Mind Haze and BBQ all summer long!
- Foodies must have choice: Double Cheeseburger. HinanosVenice.com
Tony P’s Dockside Grill
Tony P’s in Marina del Rey is fantastic! Where else can you chill out with a plate of fresh fish and giant mug of ice cold brew while watching the sunset over the Pacific with boats sailing by? Not only is the menu super deep, the beer selection is the best on the Westside, and the staff is superb! Smiling faces, and huge portions is the standard at this neighborhood favorite! TonyPs.com.
- Foodies must have choice: Seafood Creole
The Warehouse Restaurant
The Warehouse Restaurant, Marina Del Rey, opened in 1969. Serving delicious seafood and steaks with amazing views. Plus a rad happy hour, Friday night salsa dancing, and live music on Saturday, and weekend brunch is what is happening at this historical Marina del Rey landmark. Foodies must have choice: prime rib. mdrwarehouse.com.
- LOCAL DEAL: The Warehouse Restaurant in Marina del Rey has $20 bottomless mimosas on the weekend, in addition to other killer brunch deals.
Venice Way Pizza
Venice Way Pizza at Hotel Erwin is offering pizza by the slab, whole pie & combos including libations that pair perfectly with their pizza! The Venice Way Pizza take-out window specializes in L.A.-style pan pizza—5×5 inch “slabs” of crunchy, hearty but light, flavorful pizza with locally-sourced toppings, including traditional cheese, pepperoni and seasonal farmer’s market finds. Venice Way is located in Hotel Erwin, 1697 Pacific Ave. Venice, California. hotelerwin.com/food-drink
- Foodies must have choice: Classic Pepperoni.
The Winston House
Check out some live music while you eat dinner at the Winston House! Lobster fried rice, Spaghetti Bolognese, and Fish & Chips are just part of what is available. Fire!
- Foodies must have choice: The Mighty Duck. winstonhouse.com
Ben & Jerry’s – Venice Beach
Check out Ben & Jerry’s – Venice Beach’smenu and delivery details on GrubHub. You can also order delivery from our Venice Boardwalk shop through Postmates and Ubereats. Order Delivery. Want Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Take Out? Order your flavor faves for take out online for pick up. benjerrys.com/venicebeach.
- LOCAL DEAL: Peace, love and & Ben & Jerry’s Venice Ice Cream! Get a FREE Baseball Cap with any ice cream purchase! Details here!
Cow’s End Cafe
Get your favorite, fresh, made to order sandwiches, smoothies, salads, wraps, and more! The Cow’s End Cafe has been serving coffee, sandwiches, smoothies and more to Venice and MDR residents for 29 years (now 34 years). It is a beloved institution where the locals hang. View menus on grubhub!
Share with us your favorite local restaurant or business, so we can add them. Stay safe! Contact VP!
Plan your Venice vacay with our Venice Destination Guide!