Venice’s beloved James’ Beach has extended their happy hour and added new summer for items, all for your personal enjoyment! Woohoo!
Check out their new happy hour menu items and hours!
- Wed.-Sat. 4-7 p.m.
- Sunday: 3-7p.m.
About James’ Beach!
James’ Beach has been an iconic Venice Beach restaurant since it was opened in 1996 by Venice locals James Evans and Daniel Samakow.
The quintessential Venice, neighborhood restaurant and bar, James’ Beach immediately gained a reputation for great food, drinks, an award-winning wine list plus marvelous people watching. L.A. Times food critic, Irene Virbila wrote that the straightforward cuisine, friendly service, and beach ambiance made James’ Beach “as comfortable as a favorite sweater.” Visit JamesBeach.com.
Additional Happenings at James’ Beach!
- Sunday Brunch : $7 giant mimosas or bloody Marys and now get the mimosa package! A bottle of sparkling wine and orange juice or juice of the day for only $25. 11:00 a.m. til 3:00 p.m
- Sunday Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats. 3-6 pm.
- Every Wednesday is Steak Night! We have C.N.A.B* 11oz. New York Steak Frites at a special price tonight $32 . Plus our famous $7 Tito’s Martinis with Traditional Side Car. (C.N.A.B is Certified Natural Angus Beef: antibiotic and hormone free from birth, pasture raised, grass fed, corn finished. The best we can get.
- Thursday is Fried Chicken Night! Fried Chicken Thursday Night is Back, just in time for a great Summer! 1/2 Mary’s Natural Chicken – Fried Chicken Night special $25 served with Grilled Corn Salad & Apple Kale Slaw Plus $8 Watermelon or Mango Margaritas
- View their regular menu!
Go to James’ Beach!
- 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291. Located a ½ block from world famous Venice Beach.
- Make a reservation!
- Order directly from James’ Beach! 310-823-5396
- Order for pick up via Toast!
View yummy food pics by James’ Beach!
Fan and follow James’ Beach:
For more info: JamesBeach.com