Have post Gaywatch Sunday brunch at James’ Beach!
Here is a message from Venice Pride.
Join us for Gaywatch, a monthly queer dance party presented by Venice Pride and Roosterfish at the longest operating gay-owned bar in Venice–James’ Beach.
DJ Victor Rodriguez will be spinning tunes as hunky beach boys and butches in swim trunks dance the night away. Featuring lifeguard on duty Brady Lynn Marter and photos by Jeremy Lucido.
No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life — this is an inclusive celebration for all. Buy your tickets now and arrive early as we will hit capacity. Your ticket purchase supports Venice Pride, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to saving lives through acceptance of. diversity.
Get tickets at venicepride.org
Check out Venice Pride past party pics below!
Check out James’ Beach’s Sunday Brunch menu below!
About James Beach:
James’ Beach has been an iconic Venice Beach restaurant since it was opened in 1996 by Venice locals James Evans and Daniel Samakow. We’re located a ½ block from world famous Venice Beach.
The quintessential Venice, neighborhood restaurant and bar, James’ Beach immediately gained a reputation for great food, drinks, an award-winning wine list plus marvelous people watching. L.A. Times food critic, Irene Virbila wrote that the straightforward cuisine, friendly service, and beach ambiance made James’ Beach “as comfortable as a favorite sweater.” Visit JamesBeach.com.
Additional happening at James’ Beach!
- Every Wednesday is Steak Night! Certified Natural Angus Beef New York Steaks at a special $32 price plus our $7 Titis Martinis!
- Thursday is Fried Chicken Night! Call ahead and reserve yours!
- Congrats to James’ Beach for being voted the best happy hour in Yo Venice’s “Best of Venice” contest! View happy hour menu below!
- Happy Hour Wed.-Sat. 4-7 p.m. Sunday Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats. 3-7 pm.
- Enjoy Sunday Brunch on our out door patio with $9 giant mimosas or bloody Marys, 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- View their regular menu!
Go to James’ Beach!
- 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291.
- Make a reservation!
- Order directly from James’ Beach! 310-823-5396
- Order for pick up via Toast!
Fan and follow James’ Beach: