Here is a message from James’ Beach’s Daniel Samakow and James Evans.
Labor Day weekend has always been super fun in Venice and it looks like it’s our super fun last week of regular service – with our “estate sale” to be announced after we close. Love you all and happy to share this magic end of a magic adventure.
We want to thank everyone for the great adventure. More to come. Please feel free to post stories and memories here to share. ❤️❤️❤️
Damn! This is truly sad news. After 27 years of serving Venice, the iconic James’ Beach is calling last call for the last time.
A neighborhood favorite for almost 3 decades, James Beach has been constant in an ever changing landscape and population. It was the reliable comfortable place where you could get a cold drink at happy hour and see friends. It is a place where spouses met and friendships forged, where plans were hatched and reunions held. James’ has been home to marriages and memorials, birthdays and late night bashes. It has been featured in many films, most famously I love you, Man, which introduced the world to their legendary Mahi Mahi fish tacos. If you have not had their fried chicken, you have to before they close. They will be open past Labor Day! View flyer for info, and check out the message below from James’ Beach owners Daniel Samakow and James’ Beach!
Come eat, drink and party, and say your good byes! Open Wed.-Sun. ’til Labor Day!
- Every Wednesday is Steak Night! Certified Natural Angus Beef New York Steaks at a special $32 price plus our $7 Titis Martinis!
- Thursday is Fried Chicken Night! Call ahead and reserve yours!
- Congrats to James’ Beach for being voted the best happy hour in Yo Venice’s “Best of Venice” contest! View happy hour menu below!
- Happy Hour Wed.-Sat. 4-7 p.m. Sunday Beach Happy Hour Party with DJ Venice Beats. 3-7 pm.
- Enjoy Sunday Brunch on our out door patio with $9 giant mimosas or bloody Marys, 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- View their regular menu!
Go down memory lane with the Venice Paparazzi photos! If you were at a James’ Beach event from 2008-2022, we may have caught your beautiful mug. View photo links below!
Go to James’ Beach!
- 60 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California. 90291.
- Make a reservation!
- Order directly from James’ Beach! 310-823-5396
- Order for pick up via Toast!
Fan and follow James’ Beach:
- Instagram: instagram.com/james_beach
- Facebook: facebook.com/JamesBeachVenice